main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Pocketmodel Trading

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediscar, Sep 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Guy's,

I'll try to pick mine up this weekend. Maybe we can get together on maybe Sunday? Saturday night? and play a game to try it out. I'm off for the weekend so let me know if anyone is up for it.

SeeYa,
    TK

2. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    I'm booked on saturday and sunday morning, but sunday evening might be good. Let me know what works and I'll check with the boss on my end too...

3. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I found a guy in the pocketmodel forums who is selling a nearly complete set of units and cards from the base set, plus some cards from ground assault for $30 + $10 for shipping. If anyone is interested in contributing to the cost and being able to pick out what units you want from it, let me know ASAP. He would like to know by Saturday morning, so if I/we aren't interested, he will list them on ebay.

4. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    HEy Steve,

Whatever happened with this stuff? Did you go ahead and get the order? Just checking , I missed the post before. Sorry, but if you did get it I could use a couple pieces to file with . And can get a couple $$$ your way for the pieces I need . Let me know.

Als oI still have not gone by Jet Pack to pick up my set. lol I just have not had the time. I did talk to Ralph so I know they be there. [face_praying]

SeeYa,
    TK

5. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    John was the only one interested, and I couldn't cover the remaining $30 without knowing more people were interested, so I passed on the deal and he sold it to someone else.

6. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    That's cool.

I'm sorry I missed it. Next time you find something like that just call me. You know I dont jump on here everyday. Even when I do ... I still miss stuff. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

7. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    If I call you, then I have to call everyone else in the interest of being fair...

8. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    here is a a great auction for anyone looking to get into the game. It's all from the base set and is very reasonable at this point!

9. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
  10. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    Thanks for the pocket models. Connor and I played a mini-game today. We had a hard time remembering all the rules, so we just had fun. On my last roll, Connor told me he tried to use the Force to make the numbers low. I told him that I was pretty sure using the Force was against the rules...

11. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    It's a great game that doesn't take much to get going and is fairly easy to pick up.

12. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Steve!?

Whats up with the last two meets / games? No word?I have not seen any posting on winner or loser? My ranking is not going anywhere. :-B lol

All so where are the prizes? [face_thinking]

I'm just kidding. We do however need to get together for a real game someday.

If anyone wish to give it a try this Sunday for a game. Let me know, again as in the other post. I'll be around all day. Come on by. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

13. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    All events have been scored and posted on the wizkids site. Log in and check out your standings. As for prizes, everyone who has made it to the last 2 or 3 meetings has picked up their prizes (slackers like you will have to wait). For the rest of you who want prizes, register as a player on the wizkids site for the star wars pocketmodel game and when they begin prize-supported events again this fall, we can all get some stuff!

14. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    "As for prizes, everyone who has made it to the last 2 or 3 meetings has picked up their prizes (slackers like you will have to wait)."

I see how it is.[face_shame_on_you]

If you guy's would ever have them when I could make it. That would be cool. Well .....I'll be at the next one. So B*T#h best have my money! I mean ...lol You better have my prizes. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

15. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    It's that time again...anyone interested in the CLone Wars pocketmodel release? We can get info from Ralph on Sunday and place pre-orders then. This is a big release, same size that the original & ground assault sets, so it will be pricier this time around...

16. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Steve,

Any idea what is going on with the Wizkids site? I went to check my ranking and nothing was there....

17. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I'll check it out. I haven't been on it in a while....

18. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Guy's,

I'm sorry I missed the game the other night. :_|

But I had to realy just get some sleep. lol I was past being tried. So I hope everyone had a good time. I heard a little bit about it from Brandon. Sound like everyone had a good time. Again sorry I missed it.

Later,
    TK

PS> By the way... who won? Brandon never said... guess that means is was not him. lol

19. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    There was only one loser..the one that didn't show up! LOL J/k. :p Actually, it was a lot of fun, but we went too big! Everyone fighting each other at once! Too much.

Maybe we can make our own tournament for our own group? Steve, can you help with this?

Also, I currently have 3 Boba Fett Slave I's. I'm keeping 2, but have 1 available for trade. Preferably for a Millennium Falcon!

20. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I can help set up a tournament. That hass been the goal for attempting to have a meeting at Jetpacks. But since space looks pretty there, I can ask Ralph to set an official event as our venue and we can at least play and get credit for a real tournament. What I have been doing is double-elimination tournaments. Would be fun to actually try it sometime...

21. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    The wife surprised me yesterday by picking up the two starter decks of the Clone Wars (Anakin's and Obi Wan's), and two packs for each of us. In mine I actually got 3 rares (Slave 1 being one of them), and I like the looks of them! It should make the environment very interesting....

22. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    Someone's gonna have to hook me up here....No one sells these things up here!!! I've tried the comic book shop and everything, and no luck. Although I did toast the Falcon on my first try....

23. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    I searched high and low and side to side. No one is selling the Clone War packs except for Toys R Us at $7.99 for one pack! I looked at all the local hotspots: walmart, target, newbury comics, comic store, borders, and toys r us. I even searched online and all I find are packs available starting at $9.99! Unless someone can fix me up, I think I'm gonna have to pay the overpriced packs at toys r us! :(

24. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    You guys should really consider splitting a box from Jetpacks. If you spread it out among enough people, it would not be a big cost to any one person. You could get the packs for much less than retail prices. For example, my nieghbors and I each got a starts box for $5 each. The per price pack when buying a whole box is $3.83. If enough folks are interested in splitting a box and all chipping in for it, I'm sure I can pick up another box from Ralph. I'm still looking for a few units and cards to complete a set and have leftovers to trade from my box....

25. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    C'mon up to Concord Pete when you have a chance. We can hit Target and WalMart & hook ya up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.