main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp PODCAST!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello Everyone!

I have been asked to let you all know about the Forcenet Podcast. They are tring to help push it , so to say. It is a weekly podcast on Star Wars. Duhhh... lol

They are tring to get more people to tune it I believe. I was just checking it out a little a sec. agao. I beieve John has tuned in to it before. I can say that I ...sadly have not. But I will check it out going forward. nad I guess that is all they are asking.

You can find the info on the FanForce home page. It will have the link for you to follow. Alone with show times and dates. They also have old sow avaible for download. They have had a couple of pretty good geust in the past looking over the list.

So please again go check it. Help support the FanForce Podcast. Show them that the Force is Strong in the NH Mando's. Maybe someone in the group can tune in on a regular bases and give use a review? or even tells us if there is anyone would would not want to miss?

John...? lol

Later,
    TK

2. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    This week they had as a guest...

In The Cantina With John Rhys-Davies

Most of you would know him from the Indy Movies. Go check it out!

Seeya,
    TK

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I gotta say, the Forcecast is pretty awesome! I download it regularly and listen to it on my iPod at work. They usually have a run time of about 2 hours and they talk SW stuff throughout. You really have to download the early February podcast where Jimmy Mac rips Roger Ebert a new one when Ebert says SW fans live an idiotic lifestyle. They also have the Billy Dee quote of the week.

I can bring my iPod with me this weekend to the meeting and maybe we can hook it up to a computer or if Steve has a soundsystem we can listen to it.

Right now, not having the net sucks cuz I haven't been able to download anything new for a while! :_|

4. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey John,

When... if? You come over on Thursday just bring your Ipod. You can jump on line here it you wish and get caught up on all the down loads you may need. I can dring the laptop down to the shop and you can do it from there if you'd like?

later,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.