main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Pokèmon: Advanced Generation] Journey Into The Unknown (AU, Ash, Brock, May, Max, Team Rocket)

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by JediMasterAmanda, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    Title: Journey Into The Unknown
    Author: JediMasterAmanda
    Fandom: Pokèmon
    Genre: self-insert, AU, adventure
    Characters: Naomi, Ash, Brock, Dawn, Jessie, James, Meowth, Pikachu, etc.
    Keywords: Pokèmon, strange
    Summary: A slight misstep lands me into a heap of trouble. Now I gotta survive in a new world as I try to find a way back home.
    Disclaimer: I do not own Pokèmon or any of the characters aside from myself and a few I will make up along the way.

Dramatis Personae

Naomi; me in the Pokèmon world, 18
    Ash Ketchum; Pokèmon Trainer, 13
    Dawn; Pokèmon Coordinator, 12
    Brock; Pokèmon Breeder/ex-Gym Leader, 16
    Jessie; Team Rocket, 22
    James; Team Rocket, 22
    Meowth; Team Rocket Pokèmon
    Giovanni; Team Rocket Leader
    Ryukou; Unknown

Prologue

?Well, this is strange,? I said to myself.

I had stumbled upon a strange structure while walking along the flood wall. It looked fairly old, but I had never seen it here before, and it?s not like I?ve never been down here before. I walked further in and it got pretty dark, I could barely see an inch in front of my face. I tripped on something and hopped on one foot for a moment as I massaged my foot. I heard what sounded like a huge door shutting behind me and what light had been in here disappeared.

?Uh-oh, that?s not good,? I said, backing up.

Backing up turned out to be a bad idea, as I tripped again and landed on my butt. The tile that I landed on went down some and lights came on, as well as what looked to be traps. I saw what appeared to be the tips of spears pointing out of the walls and the place was shaking. I looked up to see that the ceiling was coming down on me, slowly, but fast enough it caused a small panic try to come over me. I heard the spears start shooting from the walls behind me and immediately stood, running for the opposite end of the room. There was a door that was slowly closing, if I could make it through, I wouldn?t be squished or pierced through.

I ran. I ran as fast as I could, praying that it?d be fast enough. I barely felt my feet hit the ground the ground before I lifted them up again, I felt as if I was being carried by an angel. I dived through the opening in the doorway, sliding across the floor just as the door shut behind me and I heard the ?thump? of the ceiling hitting the floor. I felt like I was in one of those video games where the main character went on a wild adventure and had to go through places like this. Except this wasn?t a game, this was actually happening, either that or it was a dream. Part of me hoped it was a dream, but part of me was glad for the adventure, as long as I found my way back home.

?Well, I guess it?s no use standing around here wondering,? I said, giving in to whatever would come next. I started walking in the direction away from the closed door. What lie ahead, I had no idea, but I would walk with faith, the same as always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Chapter 1 will be up as soon as I finish it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.