main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO *poke poke*

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by mirax80, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003

Hey - just checking in... you guys still alive down there?

2. Tantive4

Tantive4 Jedi Master

Jul 18, 2006
    Well, it took 2 months, but yes... we are still alive...kinda... HOTA is in what we call a "lull" at the moment...

We have had "some" minor difficulties, primarily being the constant fight with Darth Real Life! Sadly he struck at our communications, as our PR rep went without internet, and now barley has dial-up when his cpu works!

I know we have some updating to do here, sad yes, our banner is still pimping the June BBQ, especially since we have had a Fall BBQ, and now are working on a joint city wide SW charity event the coming weekend... I will post that, and try to get someone to update that fly in banner...
    Thanks for the poke!

T4
    Pres. of Hota

3. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Any scrolling marquee stuff I or Earwen can get done within a couple days of getting a PM. I can take down the summer BBQ for right now and just put in a filler message.

Tell me about DRL! I've been working some OT at work, and after sitting behind a computer screen there for 9 hours, the last thing I want to do some nights is sit here behind another computer screen. And car issues, and a couple of deaths in the family - it's been a very hectic last couple of months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.