VIDEO Pokemon Black & White 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by Evil Incarnate, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Evil Incarnate Force Ghost

star 6
    Is anyone else going to be picking them up this Sunday?

Evil.
  2. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
    I might get it, although I don't have a 3DS and I hear you need one to get the most out of the game.

I did like Black & White, but is this going to be very different or just a follow-on? I don't want to fork out for what is basically the same game again.
  3. Evil Incarnate Force Ghost

star 6
    It takes place two years after Black & White, and you also start on the other side of the map. It has a few new towns, and some that are no longer there as far as I can tell. It seems like a lot has happened in the two years between games.

Evil.
  4. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
    Aside from legendaries, are there going to be any new Pokemon?
  5. Evil Incarnate Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah, I believe there are at least fifty new pokemon or so.

Evil.
  6. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    There's a new Pikachu 3DS XL coming out at some point. I really need to get it as I don't have a 3DS yet. I can't decide which version of Pokemon to get though. I got Pokemon White, but do I want to get White 2?
  7. Evil Incarnate Force Ghost

star 6
    I believe white 2 is what you would want. It gives you the chance to get the opposite legendary from what I can tell. I also have White and am getting White 2.

Evil.
  8. Evil Incarnate Force Ghost

star 6
    I've been playing the Dream Radar game that goes with this, it's pretty fun.

Evil.
  9. Jedi_Matt Force Ghost

star 4
    They need to go multiplatform, properly, with the Pokemon games.

Make an awesome title for the Wii or Wii U, please!
    SithLordDarthRichie likes this.
  10. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Is Dream Radar part of Pokemon Black/White 2, or is it a separate app thing? I know it's an AR thing that lets you catch pokemon using the cameras, but that's about it really.
  11. Darklord07 Jedi Master

star 4
    What I really have gotten into is the dreamworld website. I'm practically obsessed with collecting berries and hunting down some really awesome pokemon. I have a cubone and kabuto that I really would have had a hard time obtaining otherwise!
  12. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
    The Dream World is great, especially for the Dream World Abilities that some Pokemon get.

A Gligar with Immunity evolves into Gliscor with Poison Heal, a brilliant ability especially if you switch in at the right time or have a Toxic Orb.
    Likewise a Dratini with Marvel Scale becomes a Dragonite with multiscale, halving damge by half when at full XP which is great when you are up against opponents who have super-effective moves.

Not that many other great abilities I have found, but useful still to get some Pokemon that aren't normally in-game.