main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Pokemon: Trainer

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RilasTyrinth, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RilasTyrinth

RilasTyrinth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    Pokemon Trainer is a Pokemon RPG based after Diamond and Pearl where who ever joins becomes a new trainer! You get to train your Pokemon and make friends with all 493 different types of Pokemon. Joining is simple and easy! A Character Sheet is right below! This RPG takes place beginning in Sinnoh region!

Character Sheet: (PM to me and I'll approve then you post it!)

Name:
    Starter Pokemon: (You may pick Piplup, Chimchar or Turtwig)
    Birth Place: (City or Town in Sinnoh Region)
    Biography: (Before you become certified Pokemon Trainer!)

By the way, my character is Ace Trainer Troy! I will help all of you new trainers in the techniques of taking care of your Pokemon and battling etc.

Here's my Char Sheet:

Name: Troy
    Starter Pokemon: Turtwig
    Personality: Nice and a Tough Pokemon Trainer
    Birth Place: Twinleaf Town
    Biography: Troy's entire family have been great trainers before him and really nice to Pokemon. Of course, it is Troy's destiny to continue his families legacy as a Great Pokemon Trainer like his parents and ancestors!

My Pokemon I've Captured: (You do not have this category yet new Trainers!)
    Plus start Pokemon Turtwig!
    Starly
    Piplup
    Pikachu
    Seviper
    Riolu

I can't wait for your applications to be PM'ed to me right away!

2. Jerdu_Slmor

Jerdu_Slmor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 20, 2007
    Name:Jerry Duckworth
    Starter Pokemon: Chimchar
    Personality: Kind funny and compassiontate though quite impatiet and has a temper
    Birth Place: SandGem Town
    Biography: Born at SandGem town and was kicked out of his house because his parents killed pokemon and he spoke out against doing such.

3. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    We need more people and fast! Join now and recruite friends!

4. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    I'll send in a char sheet, but i need to do some poke research first, the main areas I know about are kanto and johto. can i be from there or do i have to be from Sinnoh?

Edit: I'll go ahead and be from sinnoh to keep things easy, but bear with me as I dont know hardly any of the new pokemon.

5. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Oh one more question, Will we get an opturnity to catch any kanto and johto ones?(most of my favs are from those regions)

6. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    We'll probably travel to Kanto and Johto, Hoenn and etc. after we defeat the gym leaders of Sinnoh and raise the Pokemon you wish to get. Thanks for joining too!

7. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    GM approved

Name: Valien
    Starter Pokemon: Chimchar
    Personality: can be impulsive outside of battles or when trying to catch something, however when in a battle or trying to catch something he becomes focused and can become quite patient. He also loves fire pokemon although he wont pass up a chance to catch a non-fire pokemon, he will go out of his way to catch a fire one. He also likes electric.(though not as much as fire)
    Birth Place: Celestic Town
    Bio(before being a certified trainer): Was raised in and led an uneventful life in Celest Town. All his life he wanted to be a trainer but his parents were'nt to sure about him going off on his own like that. On his tenth birthday they surprised him by letting him become a certified trainer(he still had to do whatever was nessasary) he was ecstatic. In his mind it was the best day in his life.

8. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007
    Ya know Id really like to get this started I wish someone would join.

9. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    hmm...

It seems easy enough the introduce new characters into the story later on I would think however I'm not GM.
    But if so can we start soon?

10. Dc_10

Dc_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    I don't know enough about Shinnoh to join. Sorry guys

11. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    I know you may be dissapointed but I am canceling this RPG due to the fact that I am already a member of a bunch of RPG's and can't withhold all of them if you know what I mean. I'll probably continue this RPG in the future but for right now its dead.

12. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
  13. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    I guess since we got another player I won't give up on the RPG guys! Everyone report that they acknowledge the activity and then I'll start.

14. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007
    I aknow;edge now lets get this baby started woooooooHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    I would join if I knew anything about the region in question. If you would permit people fro mother egions with different startr pokemon I wouldn't have any problem but I don't know anything about the diamond and pearl universe.

16. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    How about you are a foreign exchange student, in a matter of speaking, from Kanto. You may have four Pokemon other then a Kanto starter (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirte) and the starter can be in the second evolution. Just make sure the other four from Kanto are in first or second evolution and aren't like Aerodactyl or some other hard or crazy Pokemon. You should be like my characters age and an old friend of mine who moves to Sinnoh and I'll help you along the way of Pokemon from Sinnoh and so-on okay?!

Thanks!

17. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    That'd be great thanks.

18. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Can i do that? I don't care about starting with extra pokemon but i would like a charmander preferably
    either way im in

19. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    If anybody still wants to be in, we'll start this soon. I have been gone and busy the last two three weeks.

20. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

Name: Chandler Billings
    Starter Poke'mon: Squirtle
    Personality: Any type Poke'mon, I don't believe in strong or weak so long as they make good companions.
    Birth Place: Saffron City
    Biography: First one in his family to make it in the world of Poke'mon he beat the Kanto League and decided to try things out abroad, leaving his home in Saffron and having one last good luck battle with it's leader Sabrina he left for the Sinnoh region to meet up with his old friend Troy. He is now preparing to meet him and begin his journey as a trainer in Sinnoh.

Pokemon I Carry with me:
    Pikachu
    Staryu(Now a Starmie)
    Bellsprout(Now a Victreebell)
    Pidgey(Now a Pigeot)
    Vulpix(Now a Ninetails)

21. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    I'm still in. although I would like a charmander. (my all time favorite, it and its evoloution tree.)

22. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    OOC: You may capture a Charmander soon, okay Yuul.

Here we go...

Sandgem Town
    Trainer Facility near Proffesor Rowan's Lab

Ace Trainer Troy was so eager to meet his new trainers and students. These select few were choosen to take part in this "Trainer Class" because they won the "Want to Be A Great Trainer!" prize that had been advertised a week ago. The were now the lucky new trainers who would participate.

Troy stepped out into the assembly area and said,"Welcome new trainers!"

There were no replies. Troy opened up his eyes and gasped.

No one was there...

"I can't believe there all late!" Troy said in disbelief.

Tag: All New Trainers on there way to my class...

23. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Valien

Valien was running as fast as he could, he had been so excited last night he hadn't gotten to sleep untill two a.m.
    He looked up as he continued running and hoped he wasn't the only one late, if only to save at least some face. He ran in panting and collapsed onto his knees while taking in large gasps of air. He looked up and saw noone other than him and his new instructor, who looked quite surprised, probally because noone else was here. Valien' voice shattered the silence in a quiet way, "Um, where is everyone else? I guess this is a sorta good thing as it means I'm the first here even if I am somewhat late."

Tag

24. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    IC: Troy

"I guess your the first one here...great. Lets just wait here until the rest of them get here okay." Troy said confidently.

25. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings

Chandler had been walking around as he looked for his friends class. He had just recently left his home in Saffron City and decided to check up on his old friend Troy. He was walking down the hall and saw his friend and then entered. "Hey Troy whats up?" he asked walking in. "Oh sorry class, I'll come back later." he said and he started walking away.

TAG: All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.