main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Poking my head in...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JarusSarn, Jul 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Hey everyone, your buddy from the Spokantina here. Things are getting a bit slow over on our boards, so I figured I'd swing over here and see what's shakin'! So... what's shakin'? :D We (The Spokantina) should probably plan our trip over to visit you guys sometime soon. When's your next meeting/get together? You hold them on Sunday's right? We may be able to bring a group of moderate size over for a weekend... not sure about lodging, or we could make it a day trip. If you guys have any ideas, let us know, Thanks!

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Hi John! Our next meeting is on Sunday August 28th, we do have our regular meeting the fourth sunday of every month. but we are planning a game night sometime in Sept (we do the board games not the Role playing or computer games though)

We currently have our meetings the fourth sunday of every month. but this could change in the future

3. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Dually noted! Hey, now that I'm thinking about it, we're currently working on a Fan Film, and the location we had chosen for it here in Spokane (Manito Park) was denied us at the last minute, and we were forced to postpone shooting until we can find another suitable location, we're looking for either a nice garden, or a courtyard setting, very renaissance-y looking for our film "The Corellian" If you can think of any spots around the Everett/Seattle area that we may be able to use, we'd really appreciate the help! And if there was an available spot, we could visit you while we're over for filming. Just a thought that popped into my head.

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    well, not in Seattle, but, as it happens, some of us are ging to a renfair in Gig Harbor on august 20th, can't get much more renaissance-y than that, LOL

http://www.washingtonrenfaire.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.