main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Police

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Nsync-Boy, Jan 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nsync-Boy

Nsync-Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2002
    well it will never be legal. My dads a Lawyer and My brother is a Cop, and I plan on being a cop so you may be correct i will spend time with the Judicial system.

2. Ender

Ender Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 12, 1998
    And then the doctor dropped you....right Ender?

I don't sure? I couldn't you tell.

3. eaglejedi

eaglejedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 2, 2001
    Personally, I don't trust and have never trusted the LAPD, because of corruption such as the RAMPART scandal, and because of my left-wing political views, non-mainstream religion, and other reasons.

"It just doesn't bother me"... "You go to a party, have a couple of drinks--normal, no problem."
    Commentator comes from Nova Scotia, where the drinking age is 19. She admits that may partly color her views. Underage drinkers, she says, are "Basically breaking the law. I guess that should bother me. Does it make a difference? Not really."

4. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    "do you think underage drinking is ok as long as they are responsible?"

Actually, I'd like to see a return to the days when children like you were left on mountaintops to die before they became a danger to the public.

Hey, it worked for the Greeks! ;)

5. IAmTheDarkSide

IAmTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2002
    well it will never be legal. My dads a Lawyer and My brother is a Cop, and I plan on being a cop so you may be correct i will spend time with the Judicial system.

What in my name are you talking about? First you state that you want to drink heavily and responsibly, in such a way as to break the law, then you state that you want to be a law-enforcement officer when you mature, and then you talk about how by being such a figure you may somehow influence the system such that the drinking age is lowered or abolished...is that about it? :mad:

6. Nsync-Boy

Jan 2, 2002
    Well you know as long as people are responsible with alcohol as in dont drive, stay home, and dont have too mcuh it is fine.

7. Nsync-Boy

Jan 2, 2002
    did anyone here drink before trhey were 21?

8. Ender

Ender Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 12, 1998
  9. IAmTheDarkSide

Jan 9, 2002
    Well you know as long as people are responsible with alcohol as in dont drive, stay home, and dont have too mcuh it is fine.

Did you not just say you wanted to get drunk to such a level that you would recommend NOT doing it at home? And how far does the line go between "really" drinking and "have too mcuh"? :mad:

EDIT: Not 21 yet, but don't drink. :mad:

10. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    As a matter of fact I did, but I never made it my mission in life to get drunk. That kind of base, unthinking mentality disgusts me.

11. Nsync-Boy

Jan 2, 2002
    ok, well i do it cuz I dont care if i get drunk or OD on alcohol, but i do care what happens to toher peopl. thats why i said do not attempt at home.

12. legacyAccount

legacyAccount Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2012
    i can't believe someone hasn't said it yet...

i will MAKE it legal

13. IAmTheDarkSide

Jan 9, 2002
    ok, well i do it cuz I dont care if i get drunk or OD on alcohol, but i do care what happens to toher peopl. thats why i said do not attempt at home.

I personally enjoy not OD-ing on anything, thank you very much. And how can you value others so highly while appearing to value yourself so little? Have some self-respect, man. Sobriety is good. So is coherence. It's hard to decipher what you are trying to say with all of these oddly spelled words. :mad:

14. Nsync-Boy

Jan 2, 2002
    Because if I die, Oh well I go to Heaven. But If I didnt Value others lives What Kind of Christian would I be?

15. IAmTheDarkSide

Jan 9, 2002
    Because if I die, Oh well I go to Heaven. But If I didnt Value others lives What Kind of Christian would I be?

If you die of an overdose, that's suicide, and then you DON'T go to Heaven. And is the only reason you care for others so you can end up in Heaven? Don't you think the powers-that-be will see through such a façade? :mad:

16. Nsync-Boy

Jan 2, 2002
    No its not suicide cuz it is accidental. Christ died on the Cross so others could be Free.

17. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    You're no more a Christian than Judas himself.

18. Nsync-Boy

Jan 2, 2002
    What how dare you insult me like that.

19. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    To go to Wal-Mart of course of course!

20. IAmTheDarkSide

Jan 9, 2002
    No its not suicide cuz it is accidental. Christ died on the Cross so others could be Free.

You "accidentally" imbibe such a large amount of an illicit substance that you died of it? And what does Christ dying have to do with this at all? And what does Christ dying have to do with freedom. I'm not a Christian, but isn't the belief that he was dying for people's sins, not for their freedoms? Personal freedom was probably not much of an important concept 2000 years ago. :mad:

21. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    Everyone chill out or you'll all take a trip to Ban Land. [face_plain]

22. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    (message removed)

23. Nsync-Boy

Jan 2, 2002
    Jesus drank wine.

24. Ender

Ender Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 12, 1998
    I really don't remember getting dropped on my head at birth?

25. legacyAccount

legacyAccount Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2012
    ender, the first sign is loss of memory...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.