main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Police

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Nsync-Boy, Jan 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    You were probably drunk at the time, Ender ;)

2. Ender

Ender Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 12, 1998
    Ah! It makes sense now. What were we talking about again?

3. IAmTheDarkSide

IAmTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2002
    Jesus drank wine.

Everyone drank wine. Water wasn't safe, milk wasn't a viable option unless you wanted to keep a cow in your house. Wine, ale and all that back then had a lower alcohol content...it was just the safe choice, because it had been boiled in the process, killing most of the little bugs. Jesus drinking wine has nothing to do with a youth of today drinking heavily. I'm not a Nazarite, but I don't feel the need to go out and drink. I wouldn't condemn you for it, either, but for the ways in which you phrased some of your comments. :mad:

4. legacyAccount

legacyAccount Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2012
  5. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Jesus' mission in life wasn't to get drunk, either. Jesus' mission in life was to teach people to love each other. How much help are you going to be if you're inebriated?

6. Ender

Ender Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 12, 1998
    Did he teach them to eat sushi?

Aww, now I'm just plain confused.

7. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    UUMMMM, i can feel the testosteroni running high i here tonight! Can i get an A MEN?

8. legacyAccount

May 22, 2012
    i thought we were talking about sushi?

9. IAmTheDarkSide

Jan 9, 2002
    The Dark Side, which I Am, has no testosterone... :mad:

10. LoveisSuicideSP

LoveisSuicideSP Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    I'm 15 and one time my friend and I were walking around taco bell at about 2:00 AM because he wanted to steal a huge sticky tomb raider thing that they had on the window. As we were walking around two cops drove right by us and didn't even stop to question us or anything. Then, another time we were at the exact same place at 11:00 PM and we got in trouble with a cop for being out past curfew. Some things I'll just never undertand...

11. IAmTheDarkSide

Jan 9, 2002
    What curfew is this that you speak of? :mad:

12. Ender

Ender Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 12, 1998
    Uh, we're talking about sushi guys. Try and stay on topic.

13. LoveisSuicideSP

LoveisSuicideSP Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    For people under 18 its illegal to be out walking around without someone over 18 after a certain time.

14. IAmTheDarkSide

Jan 9, 2002
  15. legacyAccount

May 22, 2012
    because they said so, that's why.

you know, my sister has some walking sushi. quite cute stuff...

16. IAmTheDarkSide

Jan 9, 2002
    And for my 100th post, I shall again attempt a smile: :mad: :( [face_plain] :) :D

But I digress: Really, what's the purpose of the curfew? This is the first I've heard of it... :mad:

17. DARTHPIGFEET

DARTHPIGFEET Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2001
    If it's okay to drink responsibly when your 16?

HAAAAAAA!!!! Uh no, because it takes that first time getting ****** faced and leaning over the toliet bowl for an hour that will either make you see the error of your ways, or you like barfing a lot, or you learn to know your limit before your legs go numb and everything spins.

Making that decision at 16 is not a wise one. Though your getting it out of the way early rather than later your still risking a awful lot just to drink at that age.

If I were you I would start asking drinking questions with your brother or father and ask them things if you think they will not kill you or something. The last thing you want is bad advice from someone your own age saying to drink a beer and then a screwdriver and nothing bad will happen. Let me tell you what. Golden rule to drinking. DON'T MIX YOUR DRINKS!!!!! Do you understand what I mean? I'm not saying don't drink mixed drinks, but be careful who makes those for you, but don't drink a few beers and then decide to have some hard liquor, because I don't care if your 100% Irish like myself you will go down hard.

The last thing I will tell you because based on what you have said in previous posts is your going to drink anyway, but responsibly. If you want to be responsible first off you had better accept whatever bad fortune comes upon you. If you get caught by the Police, or you become an alcholic it's YOU who did it. Second drink only with people you can trust with your very LIFE. Don't drink with strangers and don't give alcohol to people who have never had it before, because let me tell what happened to some friends of mine back in the day.

Luckily I was sick that night when I was 17, when my friends did this, but my friends had a little get together at one of their houses. A full liquor bar at their disposal in home and the parents were away for the weekend. Well they invited some girls over to the house for a little get together shall we say. Anywho the girls brought along 2 other girls my friends didn't know and gave them 100+ proof Everclear liquor, and 30 minutes later these girls were bouncing all over the place and the two girls went outside. My friends thought nothing of it, and were glad for them to leave. 15 minutes go by and my friends go outside and see these girls talking to some guys they didn't know in the front yard. Those guys left soon after, and the girls stumbled back to the house and before they reached the door they passed out and the pulse was real low. My friends panic call 911 and the police get involved. My friends explain what they gave the girls to drink, and the police and rescue doesn't buy it. The police think the girls were given heroin, so my friends are now in major ******. Later on at the hospital the girls get there stomachs pumped and it's determined they had alcohol poisoning and no other drugs. My friends were scared that the guys they didn't know gave them other narcotics that they were going to die. Well all the parents were called and needless to say they were all in deep ******. Thank God the parents of the girls didn't press charges or it would have been worse.

Well sorry for going on and on, but you see what happens when you mess with alcohol when you don't know what your doing, or know how someone will react?

18. Ender

Ender Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 12, 1998
    The curfew is due to the rise in sushi theft amongst teens.

19. legacyAccount

May 22, 2012
    and, to be honest, who could blame them?

20. Ender

Ender Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 12, 1998
    Uh, it is raw fish though. It would be sorta like a rampant spree of raw carrot theft.

You'd be thinking to yourself "what kinda vegetable would steal raw carrots?"

21. legacyAccount

May 22, 2012
    first off, don't be dissing raw carrots. i [heart] them.

and not all sushi is raw fish. you can have smoked salmon or cooked shrimp on it. so there :p

22. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    See?

I blame this moral degeneration of our nations youth on fruit loops.

Down with fruit loops, down with fruit loops!

23. Ender

Ender Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 12, 1998
    I'm not dissing the the carrot. I owe my ability to see into the infrared spectrum to them.

Sounds like you've been eating sushi for wimps? ;)

Edit: I blame this moral degeneration of our nations youth on fruit loops.

I don't remember any fruit loop theft running rampant?

24. legacyAccount

May 22, 2012
    now farraday... let's not take this thread off-topic. we're talking about sushi, not fruitloops!

25. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    Well considering we were talking about sneaking out to buy beer then a band and then drinking then sushi and dropping babies on their heads and then ender confessed to how he likes to lick used stamps I thought moral degeneration might pretty much cover it.

As for sushi, isn't that a legal action?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.