Political Arena

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by Stridarious, Mar 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah this is causing people to get angry and all but it's okay to talk about this stuff but I'm not one for politics and that type of stuff.
  2. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Okay, I did not intend when creating this topic for it to get too so heated, of course I should have anticipated it when I looked through other Mods experiences with the issue of politics. I will keep that in mind for the future. Now, if we can try to somehow cool down and try to stay that way well discussing these issues that would be great! I appreciate the long suffering of you guys to keep it on track, Thank-You :)
  3. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    To the tune of "Yakkety, Yak. Don't Talk Back". This is the last two verses to a funny song done by a local DJ in my area.

Hey do you smell that awful stench?
    Must be the Germans and the French.
    We saved their butts in World War Two,
    Hey, kiss our ::radio edit::. We don't need you!

Yakkety, yak. Bomb Iraq.

He wants to build an atom bomb,
    So before he does, lets bomb Saddam!
    U.N. talks went like diaharea,
    After Iraq, lets bomb Korea!

Yakkety, yak. Bomb Iraq.
  4. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
  5. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    [face_laugh] and where was this song played at?
  6. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  7. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    The local Oldies station's afternoon DJ and his son wrote, and recorded it one night after the war started. The funny thing was, after they first played it(before they edited the A word out) a lady called up and said, "I find that song highly insensitive." The DJ said, "I'm sorry you feel that way." Then played it again. :D
  8. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    [face_laugh] I'm sorry but that is funny, yet sad that he played it agian to perhaps iritate her...
  9. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    HAHAHA, very funny, HAHAHA, look, strong bridge, HAHAHA, very funny! You call him Doctor Jones!

Ahem yes, war is so not funny.
  10. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Okay, so today scientists announced the first succesful cloning of an endangered species and people are actually supporting this. People are actually excited about the prospect of helping endangered species this way. Now, here is my question: HOW COME IT IS OKAY TO PLAY GOD WITH ANIMALS, YET IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CLONE HUMAN ORGANS FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES PEOPLE COME OUT OF THE WOODWORKS CLAIMING IT TO BE PLAYING GOD AND AN ATROCITY!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!
  11. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I don?t know, but your CAPS LOCK intrigues me.
  12. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Okay I'll explain then,something in all caps basically means I'm shouting it.
  13. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Why? We?re inside, aren?t we?
  14. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Okay lets get this topic back onto its orginal course. *Shrugs* I don't know why many do that. But, cloning a human is a different story. Man is not some werid experiment. I rather be dead for good then have a clone run about pertending to be me. But for Medical purposes I see no problem with.
  15. TheOmen Jedi Knight

star 2
  16. Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Master

star 2
    Did you hear about that Clonaid program. Its run by a cult called the Raeliens. They believe that all humans are clones that aliens made and sent to Earth. Not to mention their leader is French! Go figure right? Supposedly they "used ancient techniques handed down to them by the aliens" to succesfully create a human clone. Whom no one has even seen no less! They say they have the proof yet they don't show it. Why is that hmmm? Maybe because they are lyin' through their teeth. Since they were able to do it they should have brought the clone out by now to prove to the world that they were right and we were wrong.
  17. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Man! I mean what kinda company is Cloneaid? [face_laugh] It sounds like a drink beverage, like a mom to her kids saying, "Kids you want some CloneAid?" [face_laugh] A lie? perhaps...
  18. MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL @ Stridarious! [face_laugh]

Hi, everyone! :D I?m just visiting from FF Vancouver. ;)

In terms of cloning, there was actually a very interesting study that was just released that suggests that human cloning (or the cloning of other primates) may be a virtual impossibility (for now at least) due to genetic factors. :)
  19. Venn-Zanos Jedi Knight

star 1
    Omen you hit the mail on the head, The biggest and best toy of this world are the ones we don't know about. This country alone denied that thre was a sr71 black bird, and now there in our video games and on t.v.

I think the Idea of having a clone army is a good one. No longer would people have to worry about being drafted or about lossing loved ones in a war. Even the clones would be happy with there lives and content because that would be all that they knew.
  20. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes, it would save alot of those whom have sons and daughters in the war of having to go through that period of mourning when they lose that loved one. Its a great idea! In fact, I am getting started on it this instant. *Gets paper and pens and starts to tape and mold something together*
  21. Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Master

star 2
    That was an interesting article that the guy posted. It supported my post about it.
  22. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes, it did. And even more so showed the ideas behind cloning.
  23. TheOmen Jedi Knight

star 2
  24. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah I mean look at everything else they hid from us...
  25. Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Master

star 2
    So who do you guys think is a clone then? Soldiers? Politicians? YOU?!?!?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.