main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Poll: Estimate the Skywalker family kill count through Ep. VIII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Ender_and_Bean, Jan 10, 2018.

?

How many people have been directly killed by the Skywalker bloodline?

1. A) 1 million to 1,250,000 people.

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. B) 1.25 million to 1,500,000 people.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. C) More than 1,500,000 lives

14 vote(s)
    77.8%
  1. Ender_and_Bean

Ender_and_Bean Chosen One star 6

May 19, 2002
    See poll.

Death Star alone had nearly 1 million on it.

Anakin’s killings as a Jedi + his Youngling massacare + all other murders between them to the end of ROTJ

+ Kylo Ren’s murders of Jedi students, and any others he murdered.

+ Any kills by Leia

Notable deaths directly from Skywalkers:

Emperor Palpatine
    Supreme Leader Snoke
    5 Praetorian Guards
    Count Dooku
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Han Solo
    Grand Moff Tarkin
    Jabba the Hutt
    All Jedi younglings
    3 of Luke’s Jedi students
    Accessory to murder of Mace Windu
    Admiral Piett
    Moff JerJerrod
    Padme Amidala (broken heart? Some aren’t so sure)

Any other high profile characters missed?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  2. Grand_Poobah

Grand_Poobah Jedi Master star 1

Jun 24, 2001
    Not high-profile, but Luke killed the Rancor and the Wampa (spell?); and Vader killed Biggs. Luke blowing up the death Star is probably the largest head count, if you're only counting *direct* kills. The next highest is probable Anakin blowing up the Trade Federation dounut ship. Then Anakin's attack on the Jedi temple in Ep III. Then his rampage in Ep. II. Then probably individual killings like individual pilots, stormtroopers, etc. I'm guessing the direct kills other than the Death Star are not very high, probably a couple thousands at most, and mostly from the Trade Federation ship.

3. DarthTalonx

DarthTalonx Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2014
    Direct, or indirect?

Anakin's actions in ROTS and the parallel universe that could have resulted?

4. DurararaFTW

DurararaFTW Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2014
    I feel Anakin/Vader as a best star pilot in the galaxy probably took down enough large manned starships in the wars he fought to bring the number over 1 and half million.

5. Hernalt

Hernalt Force Ghost star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    Yes, swashbuckling becomes more dangerous as the planet becomes more densely populated and as weapons of mass destruction proliferate. Yes, we are supposed to maintain a healthy division between the wish fulfillment of vicarious bravura and the quotidian responsibility of keeping acting out in check. Yes, swashbuckling results in externalizing waste to marginal parties. Yes, swashbuckling and all general toxic masculinity is going to be reevaluated at this present level of appreciation that there is no other planet to retreat to. Yes, it is a best of times, and a worst of times, for the dominant paradigm. Yes, reflection is in order.

6. Blue 5

Blue 5 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2017
    More than 1 million.

Less than the Borg Collective.

7. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    Star Killer base would have been in the hundreds of thousands a direct response to Leia being in charge of the Resistance.....

Also a Super Star Destroyer has a crew of 280,000 so no question the Skywalker's have had a direct of indirect response for the death's of $1.5 million + .

8. Ender_and_Bean

Ender_and_Bean Chosen One star 6

May 19, 2002
    I was thinking more directly. As in firing the shot or being there with the weapon or pressing the button.

Because if we tie it to complicity the numbers jump enormously and possibly into the billions of lives (Alderraan/Hosnian system/ships).

So, trying to tie the estimate more to a direct action taken by a member of the Skywalker bloodline was more what I was after.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  9. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    You have a point. I have no clue what it is. But... you know... I'm sure there is one. Somewhere.

TCF-1138 likes this.
  10. Ricardo Funes

Ricardo Funes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 18, 2015
    Basically DS1, the rest is just rounding up.

11. Cantina Regular

Cantina Regular Jedi Knight star 3

May 24, 2016
    Piett died from an A-Wing kamikaze and Jerjerrod died in the 2nd death star explosion caused by Lando and Wedge

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Definitly over 1,500,000

13. darthOB1

darthOB1 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 22, 2000
    I’d say over

One billion.

[​IMG]

14. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    Alderaan.
    The Death Star.
    Hosnian Prime.

The big three. Millions of people.

15. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    to be fair, Alderaan was Tarkin and The Hosnian System was Snoke and Hux. Vader and Kylo seemed cool with it though, so I guess that makes them culpable. Let's hit them with several billion conspiracy to murder charges.
    The big one is the DS1. Luke and Anakin probably vanquished their fair share of bad guys. Vader's kill count must be some ridiculous number but millions might be stretching it. Kylo's is likely much less, but probably still a significant amount. Leia also has her fair share of Imperial kills

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018