Clone Wars Poll: Favourite Season 5 arc

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by K'Kruhk, Mar 2, 2013.

?

What was your favourite arc of Season Five?

Onderon 2 vote(s) 2.4%
Young Jedi 2 vote(s) 2.4%
D-Squad 3 vote(s) 3.5%
Mauldalore 35 vote(s) 41.2%
Ahsoka Tano 43 vote(s) 50.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K'Kruhk Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    With the season finale airing earlier today I thought it'd be interesting to see which arc was the most popular with the viewers, although I think I know which two will top the list.

I'm predicting the D-Squad arc won't garner many votes, due to obvious reasons.

My vote goes to the Mauldalore arc, fantastic action, return of familiar characters, two of the best lightsaber battles seen on this show so far and brilliantly executed death scenes.
  2. Game3525 Force Ghost

star 4
    1. Mandolore
    2. Ahsoka
    3. Onderon
    4. Young Jedi
    5. D-Squad
    Joe Antonetti and Valairy Scot like this.
  3. InterestingLurker Force Ghost

star 4
    1.Ahsoka Tano
    2.Mandalore
    3.Young Jedi
    4.Onderon
    5.D-Squad
    CloneWarsRescored likes this.
  4. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
  5. Asharak Force Ghost

star 4
    1. Mauldalore- amazing from beginning til end
    2. Ashoka- part 1 was weak, part 2 and 3 were great, but they were pretty badly paced. Part 4 was amazing.

Theese were the best two arcs of the series so far. The other three arcs from this season were bland in comparison.
  6. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    1. Ahsoka
    2. Young Jedi
    3. Mauldalore
    4. Onderon
    5. D-squad
  7. Zabrak 2 Jedi Master

star 2
    1. Ahsoka and Maul
    2. Onderon
    3.Younglings
    4. The stupid arc with the annoying droid.
  8. Togruta Force Ghost

star 4
    Mauldalore
    Hitchsoka
    Young Jedi
    Onderon
    D-Squad
    Mr. Atom Bomb likes this.
  9. Hank Hill Jedi Master

star 1
    1. Mauldalore
    2. Ahsoka
    3. Young Jedi
    4. Onderon
    5. ?
  10. swcolts1277 Jedi Master

star 2
    1. Maul
    2. Ahsoka
    3. Younglings
    4. D-Squad
    5. Onderon
  11. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    Ahsoka Arc
    Maul Arc
    Young Jedi
    Onderon
    D-Squad
  12. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    1. Maul arc
    2. Ahsoka arc
    3. D-Squad
    4. Young Jedi
    5. Onderon

I think both the Maul arc and Ahsoka arc qualify as two of the best arcs in TCW. I still prefer to action of the Maul arc over the finale arc however.
  13. Zabrak 2 Jedi Master

star 2
    D squad should of been the finale
    Show Spoiler

Sarcasm
    Last edited by Zabrak 2, Mar 2, 2013
    Hank Hill likes this.
  14. The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    1. Mauldalore
    2. Ahsoka Tano
    3. Young Jedi
    4. Onderon
    5. D-Squad
  15. InterestingLurker Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm surprised nobody chose the Young Jedi arc. That was one of the best arcs in the whole series. The only reason I didn't choose it was because of the recent Ahsoka arc.
  16. Mr. Atom Bomb Jedi Master

star 1
    1. Ahsoka (oh god, no contest)
    2. Young Jedi (I actually sorta enjoyed it, surprisingly)
    3. Onderon (unremarkable, but not terrible)
    4. Mauldalore ([face_sick] for plot but :cool: for animation)
    5. D-Squad [face_frustrated]
  17. KED12345 Force Ghost

star 4
  18. SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    1. Mauldalore
    2. Ahsoka
    3. Onderon
    4. D-Squad
    5. Young Jedi
  19. Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    1. Ahsoka Tano-A very powerful, emotional, action packed series of episodes that has you pumped for excitement and makes you ball your eyes out so much that Toy Story 3 is watching in disgust of being defeated in the emotional department.

2. The Young Jedi Arc-A very fun series of episodes which were very thought provoking and raised many questions and did help Ahsoka in her development as it progressed into her final development in the finale. I was infested in the Younglings and loved their characters along with Huyang. How can you go wrong with David Tennant? My favourite of the modern Doctors but my favourite classic Doctor and favourite Doctor overall is Sylvester McCoy. Hondo was great and it's why he's one of my favourite characters in the series and his appearances this season totally made up for his lack of appearances in the two seasons beforehand.

3. Mauldalore-A great action packed, well animated and well acted series of episodes which featured the last appearance of the late great Ian Abercrombie as Palpatine (RIP) though the equally great Tim Curry will carry on your legacy. It also featured the two best lightsaber fights in the series and maybe even in Star Wars as a whole but they definitely have competition in that regard because there's so many great fights they are up against in that category. Also I liked seeing a story that was mostly told from the villains perspective, Obi-Wan if you don't count Revival only comes in at the end and that was refreshing and I'd like to see more of that in Season 6.

4. D-Squad-A very fun, light hearted but also interesting series of episodes which asked good questions that made you think and had a likeable cast of characters along with an already likeable memorable character R2. Gregor was definitely a favourite character of mine now not in the top 10 but somewhere in the 20s mainly because of how he stands out from the common clones who just follows orders. It's people like him, Cut, Slick and sometimes Rex that are the most interesting Clones because they stand out and you want to know more about them. And yes I liked Gascon, WAC and the other D-Squad members if you wanna shoot me shoot me.

5. Onderon-Not a bad series of episodes but very mediocre and I did feel let down but not completely. I liked Ahsoka's development which starts her development for the season. I liked seeing how a rebel system operated. While the Lux and Ahsoka romance isn't a favourite storyline of mine I have nothing against it and whenever it's brought up I do want to see where they go/will go with it. Really it all came down to the fact there wasn't really a need for a love triangle and Steela's death was just forced to make Ahsoka feel bad. I didn't care for her and Saw that much. They weren't terribly written characters they just weren't as memorable and stood out to me as much as the characters in the other arcs did. Really it has nothing on Ryloth which is one of my favourite series of episodes in the entirety of the series and my favourite of the occupied Separatist planet episodes and it's how you do those episodes right which this series of episodes didn't do horribly but could have been better it felt like it needed a rewrite to make the characters more grounded like they were in that arc.
  20. MistrX Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow, Onderon got a vote. I did not see that coming.
  21. QuangoFett Force Ghost

star 4
    1. Mauldalore
    2. Ahsoka
    3. Young Jedi
    4. Onderon
    5. D-Squad

I'm surprised that Young Jedi hasn't got a vote yet, though it seems to rank highly on many people's lists.
  22. 07jonesj Force Ghost

star 4
    1. Framed
    2. Mauldalore
    3. Younglings
    4. Onderon
    5. D-Squad
  23. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Force Ghost

star 4
    1. Ahsoka arc - had amazing visuals, Barriss, Separatist leaders cameos, Ventress...
    2. The Droids arc - creative arc, great humor, great new characters...
    3. Young Jedi - awesome story, great writing, awesome Jedi lore...
    4. Onderon - amazing Separatist stuff, visuals look great...
    5. Maul - I have said plenty on why I not like it...

:cool:
    Last edited by Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan, Mar 2, 2013
  24. DARTH_small_paw Jedi Knight

1. Ahsoka
    2. Mauldalore
    3. D-Squad
    4. Onderon
    5. Young Jedi
  25. Samayel_ Jedi Master

star 2
    the only good thing about the D-Squad arc was Gregor
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.