Speculation POLL - What Actresses would you like to see in Episode VII ?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by Blue_Jedi33, Jan 28, 2013.

?

What Actresses would you like to see in Episode VII ?

Carrie Fisher 34 vote(s) 81.0%
Summer Glau 13 vote(s) 31.0%
Nina Dobrev 5 vote(s) 11.9%
Chloƫ Moretz 16 vote(s) 38.1%
Olivia Wilde 8 vote(s) 19.0%
Emma Stone 6 vote(s) 14.3%
Emilia Clarke 6 vote(s) 14.3%
Yvonne Strahovski 8 vote(s) 19.0%
Katie McGrath 3 vote(s) 7.1%
None Of These. 6 vote(s) 14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigAl6ft6 Force Ghost

star 5
    Hot chick with a pink lightsaber poolside. I so wanna see this movie.
  2. Tan-Wessel Force Ghost

star 2
    The people voting for Chloe probably also voted for Carrie. It's not an either or thing for most. Im pretty sure most people voted for Carrie + whoever else.
  3. Graphic Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Saoirse Ronan
    [IMG]
    jedimikey likes this.
  4. Darth kRud Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Anyone who can actually act, is athletic and is willing to shave her head in order to play Ventress :) Rooney Mara comes to mind. Tilda Swinton as an older Jedi if possible. No flashy traditionally attractive women. Serious actresses only.
    Last edited by Darth kRud, Jan 29, 2013
  5. Jarren_Lee-Saber Force Ghost

star 4
    Serious actresses can also be attractive. You don't have to scrape the bottom of the looks pool to find good actresses.
  6. Darth kRud Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Ya but it kinda gets old having supermodels (men/women) and big budget hollywoood well known actors/actresses play leading roles. I guess the girl (woman?) from Let Me In would be fine for a Young Skywalker role. She can act. I voted for her out of the names on the list.
    Jarren_Lee-Saber likes this.
  7. Echo-07 Force Ghost

star 4
    [IMG]

Firstly, It's about freaking time somone posted a flattering (more recent) picture of my first love on here. KUDOS!

Second, this thread is redundant in many ways, but it has pictures of beautiful women so who am I to argue?! :p

Third, I love Emma Stone but didn't vote for her. She's TOO BIG now. Chloe Moretz looks different from her Kick Ass role, as she's grown up. Summer Glau hasn't been in anything too major and would do an awesome job IMO. And Katie MvcGrath is relatively unknown and could be either a "good girl" or a "bad girl."
    Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  8. Blue_Jedi33 Force Ghost

star 5
    So it looks like the obviousness of having Carrie in it as the premier older actress in some leadership capacity is popular. It also seems that Summer and Chloe perhaps cousins; Han and Luke's girls, force abilities, if not Jedi. The others could be just about anything you want, I would like to see a strong female ship pilot this round, we haven't really seen that in the SW universe (movies) and we are due for it. Yvonne Strahovski could pull that off.
    Last edited by Blue_Jedi33, Jan 29, 2013
  9. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper

Manager
    star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.