main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogue One Poll: Who is your favorite character of Rogue One?

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Ricardo Funes, Jan 24, 2017.

?

Who is your favorite character of Rogue One?

1. Jyn Erso

16.7%
  2. Cassian Andor

13.8%
  3. Orson Krennic

9.2%
  4. Chirrut Îmwe

18.0%
  5. Baze Malbus

1.1%
  6. K-2SO

19.8%
  7. Bodhi Rook

3.5%
  8. Saw Gerrera

2.9%
  9. Admiral Raddus

3.7%
  10. Darth Vader

11.2%
  1. Ricardo Funes

Ricardo Funes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 18, 2015
    What is your favorite character of Rogue One?

Did you like some other character that was not listed in the poll? Please comment below !

whostheBossk and KingOfMid2004 like this.
  2. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Chirrut just edges out K, at least for now. Bodhi is another strong contender.

I think the spirituality of Chirrut is what puts him on top for me. K has the funniest lines and most entertaining personality thanks to Tudyk. As for Bodhi, I identify strongly with him after being a transport plane flight engineer; his job is very real to me.

3. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    K-2SO just edges out Chirrut and Jyn.

4. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    Cassian is number 1 for me. Chirrut very close behind (who based on the trailers I wasn't too keen on) The rest were all really close behind... Tough question.

DL44Jo, revan772 and Ricardo Funes like this.
  5. DaffyTheWizard

DaffyTheWizard Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2017
    I think both Jyn and K-2SO are probably my two favorites. I thought Jyn was cool and K-2 was a great comic relief character. But I do like the other characters a lot too, like Chirrut was awesome. He was both funny and had great scenes. :)

I forget who was Admiral Raddus again?

DL44Jo and VanLiz like this.
  6. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Difficult to say. Vader is obviously awesome, but since he's a returning character, not a new one I won't vote for him.
    K-2SO is funny, and his death really moved me.
    Jyn is interesting, and is given the most depth, so she's easy to connect with.
    Admiral Raddus is one of the greatest things since sliced bread :p

But in the end I think I'll go with Chirrut. I like how he represents a different outlook on the Force - to him it's a religion. It's something to pray to, not to 'simply' use like a Jedi or a Sith. I like the spirituality of the character. I also think he's funny, and his action scenes are spectacular. Plus, I've been a Donnie Yen fan for twenty years, so seeing him in Star Wars makes it even better.

This handsome fellow:
    [​IMG]

7. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    Chirrut Îmwe. Funny and interesting.

DarthFixxxer and Bowen like this.
  8. La Calavera

La Calavera Force Ghost star 4

Sep 2, 2015
    That is an tough poll. My favorite character is Darth Vader and I'm always bias when it comes to him. :p

But okay, out of the new characters, Chirrut and Baze were my favorite and I can't pick one because they come as a pair to me. But I'm gonna give my vote to Baze because it seems nobody is voting for him. :(

9. DaffyTheWizard

DaffyTheWizard Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2017
    Now I remember, thanks. :)

TCF-1138 likes this.
  10. Vader0706

Vader0706 Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 2, 2017
    Vader, but I am biased here.

On a serious note, probably Krennic, followed by Jyn/Cassian.

DL44Jo, Blue 5 and Ricardo Funes like this.
  11. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    *cue hoarse voice*

BOR...GULLET!

12. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    You are cruel. :p I cannot answer this... it's much too difficult to choose one favorite over the others. Especially among the main character heroes, it truly is a group effort and they share the appeal, IMO.

13. MidKnighT

MidKnighT Force Ghost star 4

May 23, 2005
    I don't count Vader because he had a small role and was a pre-existing character. So that said my answer is:

[​IMG]

14. datatapes

datatapes Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 28, 2016
    I'm torn between Jyn, Chirrut and K2. But Jyn has the most screen time, giving her an advantage. So I voted for Chirrut.

DL44Jo and Ricardo Funes like this.
  15. Cantina Regular

Cantina Regular Jedi Knight star 3

May 24, 2016
    No love for Two Tubes??

DL44Jo, Blue 5, Avnar and 2 others like this.
  16. Ricardo Funes

Dec 18, 2015

Unfortunately, the forums only allow for 10 items in polls.... But Two Tubes gets one vote from you, it is officially accounted for ! :)

DL44Jo and Cantina Regular like this.
  17. Bob the X-Winger

Bob the X-Winger Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2016
    My choice would be Mon Mothma followed by Bail Organa.

18. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    It is a tough choice! Saw probably gets the nod from me because he was in TCW (I'm not counting Vader though, otherwise he's #1).

DL44Jo likes this.
  19. Vegeta Daimo

Vegeta Daimo Jedi Master star 1

Nov 30, 1999
    I liked Donnie Yen as Chirrut cause I've always wanted to see martial artists in a Star Wars movie & he finally brought it. BAMF!

20. Blue 5

Blue 5 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2017
    Stardust.

She was a lonely, abandoned and broken person, but she helped give hope to the galaxy and found hope herself before she met the eternal abyss.

21. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    K-2 is too easy for me, because he's one of the best sources of comic relief in all of SW, but I'm also a big fan of both Saw and Cassian, both of whom inject moral ambiguity into the film.

22. Pain and Suffering

Pain and Suffering Jedi Master star 3

Mar 8, 2015
    Darth Vader.

For the Rogue One crew, probably Cassian, although I've only seen the film once so far and I'm kind of still deciding between him, Bodhi, or K-2SO.

DL44Jo likes this.
  23. Darth Zitious

Darth Zitious Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 2, 2016
    Have to give it to Jyn, she was awesome. Loved her background story, how she hated The Empire but interestingly enough hated the Rebellion just as much because of the pain she's been through being in the middle of the war. How she literally risked everything just to give hope to the galaxy, she was an awesome fighter and loved her fiery personality. I did like just about every new character tho. K2SO was hilarious, one of the funniest characters in SW I'd say. Krennic was cool, loved how he took care of business himself instead of behind the scenes, Cassian, you're typical badass rebel bending orders to do what he thought was right, Chirrut and Baze were a fun duo. Of course Chirrut came up with one of the new fan favorite catch phrases and his Jedi followings without him being an actual Jedi were cool. I also think Baze has one of the coolest guns in SW, that thing could mow troopers down for days!

Valheru_84, DL44Jo, VanLiz and 3 others like this.
  24. Ricardo Funes

Dec 18, 2015
    Very tight race between Cassian, Chirrut and K-2SO...

DL44Jo likes this.
  25. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    Jyn Erso is my favorite. K2 and Galen are tied for my second favorite. My third favorite is Cassian.

Ahsoka's Tano and DL44Jo like this.