main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Poll: Who should be the main Darkside villain?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by nld3, Oct 18, 2014.

?

Who should be the main Darkside/Sith villain?

1. Palpatine (Cyborg, Clone, etc.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Luke (Cyborg, Clone, etc.)

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Ancient Sith (returns/reborn)

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. New Character

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nld3

nld3 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 29, 2012
    With what we know so far including the rumors. Who should be the Darkside main villain? This doesn't include the possible apprentice(s).

2. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    I think it will be Luke, no no forget that it will be a resurrected Palpatine, no no that makes no sense. Ha I know it will be a resurrected Ancient Evil or maybe it will actually be Kira or It could be the Inquisitor from Rebels, no that also makes no sense.[face_dunno];):p

3. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Plagueis.

4. Robert Merrill

Robert Merrill Jedi Master star 2

Sep 23, 2014
    Plagueis. No question about it. There will be another villain as well, he will kinda be the Vadar of the ST but Plagueis will be the ultimate BA.

5. DarthRuckus

DarthRuckus Jedi Master star 1

Nov 17, 2013
    I wish cyborg Darth Maul had been one of the options. I think Maul consulting with a holocron of Sidious that he left behind would be awesome. I used to think that was why they brought him back in the Clone Wars and then never killed him off again. I imagined Sidious freezing him in carbonite as a "break glass in case of emergency" apprentice with a timer that would thaw him out eventually if it wasn't reset by Sidious. This would have allowed Maul to appear in the ST as younger than and a true BA.

kanan katarn likes this.
  6. forzaskywalker

forzaskywalker Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 18, 2014
    I think I could be down with Driver being a Vader sorta guy (2nd in command) for this trilogy, and Plagueis being an Emperor sorta villain. That opera-ish scene in 3 was one of my favs in the PT, and it's not implausible to think that that scene won't b for nothing for the ST.

7. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    We've already had several threads on this topic, most notably: Who's the Baddie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.