main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Polls

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Knight1192, Jan 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Every now and again our ability to post polls gets taken away. I certainly can't blame the admins for doing so, because when that happens it's gotten to the point where polls dominate the first three pages, and we have to actually hunt for something that not a poll.

A while back I said I was considering adding a polling section to the Star Wars section of my website for such instances. When we have polls active, we need to post a few, not have them dominate the front page. It gets so disgusting to have to look for discussions through countless numbers of polls. So the idea was that this would give folks a chance to take part in polls without clutering the first page.

If you want to check the polls out, go to my website and hit the Star Wars section (see either my signature or my file for access to the site). If you'd like to suggest polls to me, you can do it here or in a private message. Just make sure you give the question and the choices. And try to keep them based on Star Wars lit as much as possible.

I expect that the admins may shut this thread down rather quickly as it's not really that important of a deal.

2. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

Hey, Knight, the admins shut down the polls at your site. :confused:

3. Knight1192

Feb 5, 2000
    Yeah right Kier. Since it's not a part of the forum, and just got added Sunday with this being the first I've mentioned of it, I know you're joking.

4. Kier_Nimmion

Aug 9, 2000

Those were the only reasons?

5. Knight1192

Feb 5, 2000
    Unleash the Genghis? What, was he trying to bring down a world of hurt on someone or were you trying to scare him?

6. Kier_Nimmion

Aug 9, 2000

Nah, someone said something about Zahn or something, and ReaperFett threw out that line and I thought it was really funny. I made a thread about it.

7. Knight1192

Feb 5, 2000
    Well, you know Genghis and his "love" of Zahn. An excellent statement. Will have to check that thread out.

8. Knight1192

Feb 5, 2000
    Up. Shocked the admins haven't closed this yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.