polo anyone?

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by chunk_the_jawa, Mar 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    who's going to need a polo shirt cause of lack of a costume? besides me. and what do we want them to say. my Idea is just RMFF with the mountains behind it.
    I will need a count to get a price ass the more we order the bet a deal we can get. DO we want polo's or T's long sleaves short and what color? these dont even have to be for the kempe event they can just be for us to have.
    I can get a price and pick up money from everyone for their shirts at the meeting.
    lets go people dont just stand there looking at me .
  2. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    My own opinion:

Black or Charcoal Polo, w/ or w/o Blue Stripe
    RMFF Logo from our website (or whatever one we decide on - but that one would be inexpensive)

I would like one just 'cause, & I could even wear it on Casual Friday's.

-Jennifer
  3. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    the dark gray sounds good to me what about the lettering?
    I will go by the shop this weekend. and get full details.

4. teneniel_djo Jedi Knight

star 2
  5. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    It needs to have "Event Volunteer" somewhere on the back to identify us to passer-by's who have questions.
  6. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    what about STAFF in big letters?
  7. Jedi_Pilot Force Ghost

star 4
    If we're going to have large lettering on the back it might be cheaper to have that silk screened instead of embroidered.
  8. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    No, "Event Volunteer" means we can use the shirts anytime, and I don't want folks confusing us with officials from LCL and/or Kempe.
  9. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    then we going to have to go the scren printing route.

Well I gotta go mamas home and wants to go shopin. let me know on the logo and I will get back to the boards in the am.
    peace out
  10. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Screenin'll hold up better anyway.
  11. Lewis_Black Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm all on board for this. I think that the black short sleeved with a small embrodered patch above the nipple and "Event Volunteer" silk screened on the back. We will have to discuss it at the meeting. I'm really looking forward to the meeting because I get to meet other freaks like me.
  12. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Yea, this is gonna rock, kids!!!!! I can't wait for the meeting, so we can work out the details. I'm thinkin' white with black print because we are going to be outside, at least for this event.....
  13. JediDragon Force Ghost

star 5
    How about a long sleeved white T with the RMFF logo large and centered on the front, "Event Volunteer" on the back, and rockymountainfanforce down the left sleeve?
  14. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    killer but the more on it the more its going to cost.
  15. JediDragon Force Ghost

star 5
    cost is worth it to me. I mean if it's a good quality t-shirt, it will last awhile and we can wear it for just about anything.
  16. teneniel_djo Jedi Knight

star 2
    i liked lewis black's idea.....
  17. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    You don't think the black tee would be too hot in summer?
  18. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think we need to stand out from the crowd and black is just going to blend in. white or red or something would be better.
    I talked to my friend inthe band as they just had t's and hoodies made . the cost for the T's to have 50 made with one design was about ten a piece for short sleves. hoodies were 20 a piece.
  19. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    My thoughts on the shirt selection are somewhat biased. First, I could wear a polo on casual days at work, second, it gives off a more organized appearance. Everybody slaps together t-shirts for any old thing, but the polo's offer a little more permanence to our group's image & thus the people we are there to represent (Can you tell I do some of the marketing @ work).

-Jennifer
  20. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Theories on Dark colors vs. White.

1. Black or charcoal embodies sci-fi or space.

2. May is not Summer (how many of us have frozen our tiny bits off camping over Memorial Day, & I'm not talking about the mountains either). The weather in May is amazingly varied.

3. Visibility - Think about it Spring, pastels, bright colors. Black will stand out.

4. The Force - C'mon, even Luke wore black, it's cool!
  21. RONTO_RIDER_ Jedi Knight

star 1
    teneniel I going to need the logo in a couple diferent sizes at the meeting so I can hit the shops and see what the story is.
  22. JediDragon Force Ghost

star 5
    white tends to look more professional. I definitely vote white if they're going to be worn as volunteer shirts. Plus I think the RMFF logo will work much much better on a white background. You could do a white dropshadow and put it on black, but that just wouldn't look as good IMO.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.