Pop Quiz!

Discussion in 'York/lancaster, PA' started by LadyMischief, Jun 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyMischief Jedi Padawan

Okay, the members page is up and sorta working.. I have no bios on anyone.. nor any pictures of anyone... soooo...
    send me some pics, please make them pics of yourself.. I will not post a picture of a SW character as you in your bio :) sorry.

Please write up your bios, a little about your real self, about your Jedi self, and any other what nots you'd like on your bio page :)
    Have them for me on Sunday or e-mail them to me when they are done :)

my email - michellegeiger@mindspring.com - note, that your email may be bounced back to you and asked that you add yourself to my address book.. just add yourself and the mail will come through. :)

Michelle :)
  2. TenguJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    The page is looking AWESOME! Wow!

Michelle you can go the two links in my signature and grab what you need, if you need or want more just let me know.
  3. LadyMischief Jedi Padawan

I set up what each member's bio will look like.. Rick's is the only one with a picture atm :p
    make sure it looks okay.. and everything is correct :)

thank ya!
    Michelle
  4. Rebel_Spook Force Ghost

star 4
    I will provide the info requested soon, as for the pic, I don't think we want people puking at their PCs when they look at my bio...
  5. LadyMischief Jedi Padawan

bah! you guys are SO not any fun! It's just a picture for goodness sakes! You want to be a TRUE SW junkie, yet you're too embarased to have your picture up on your group's web page? shame shame :p
  6. Rebel_Spook Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, Rick and I had our picture go worldwide when Rebelscum.com posted the pic of the group from the Shriner's Hospital visit. Hey, I could always scan in a pic of me when I weighed less...! :D
  7. Muasue Jedi Knight

star 2
    When ever I get a chance to pull out a picure and scan it in,I'll send it to you with my info.I'll write it all down first then copy it to the e-mail.Maybe I'll be up there soon.Dunno when I'd be able to though. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.