Oregon Portland groups?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by deaftoreason, Apr 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deaftoreason Jedi Padawan

Hey, I am curious as to if there are any fan groups or organizations in the Portland area? Also anyone have plans for the line for EP2 yet? Where and when? Lets collaborate.
  2. CountBakufu Jedi Knight

star 2
    People have randomly expressed interest in a Fanforce here but it never seems to take off. As far as lining up for AOTC, I'd like to meet up with some people to see it on opening night.
  3. deaftoreason Jedi Padawan

Do you have any plans for getting tickets or the night of the show? If at all possible i'd like to go to the very first showing... I don't mind waiting in line if it works around my schedule. Last time I stood in line for 17 hours the day of the show, but I was first into the theatre too:) If anyone is interested in working together on waiting in line i'd be interested in taking shifts...
  4. CountBakufu Jedi Knight

star 2
    I plan on taking that day off from work to wait in line so it would be nice to have somebody to trade with and talk to. let me know.
  5. TheYodaPagoda Force Ghost

star 3
    Hey All,
    When TPM came out, the big gathering spot (on the east side that is) was the Eastgate theater, but it's closed now...anyone have an idea where everyone is 'camping out' this time around?
    Thanks,
    TheYodaPagoda
  6. NathanDahlin Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Well, I don't live in Portland, but for TPM, a lot of us gathered for the midnight showing at the Hilltop 9 theater in Oregon City. I'll be doing it again for AOTC. :)
  7. TheYodaPagoda Force Ghost

star 3
    Hey again,
    Perhaps a better question is...where is the list of theaters that plan on showing AOTC? the Century 16 theater at Eastport Plaza was blocked from showing TPM by Regal Cinemas (some kind of exclusive deal w/ 20th Century Fox.) Once I know which theater is supposed to show AOTC, the easier I'll be able to plan my 'attack' onto the box office :D
    Yoda
  8. DarthJason Jedi Padawan

I know for a fact Century 16 theater at Eastport Plaza is showing it. They will Have it in 4 theaters. In my own opinion it's the best theater in Portland. I'll be seeing it there.
  9. gothman Jedi Knight

star 1
    If Century shows AOTC, that MIGHT make up for Eastgate...though the screen(s) isn't as big. Four screens? Do they all start midnight 5/16? Hmmm.....
  10. DarthVerso Jedi Padawan

Check out the ticket thread to get my information on theatres and showtimes. I just posted it all there. I have yet to track down any definite info on Century though, I can't find ANY way to reach them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.