main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Portland Science of Star Wars Exhibit

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AmmersVI, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wookiesrus

wookiesrus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2004
    So I guess it will only be the 3 of us then? Have you two figured out about what time y'all want to take off? It's going to be close to a four hour drive from where y'all are, and over a three hour drive from where I'm at. Reason I'm asking is if it's going to be a free-for-all getting down there, then we need to come up with a time for everyone to meet down there.

I was hoping that the Exhibit would come up to Seattle next (would make it easier for us), but once it leaves Portland it's heading down to California in Feb. and then it will start to head back East :(

2. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    Have fun! I got to work that day but I plan on going down this Saturday. Hope you're all able to try out the Falcon ride!

3. DetShogan

DetShogan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2006
    um... Are you going to drive? my car would not be the best to drive down there. we could meet somewhere early morning?

4. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    I have to cancel. I received the flu for a late Christmas gift. I don't think I would be any shape for a long car ride tomorrow... I am really sorry about that. I hope everyone else who planned to go will go though. :)

5. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    OMG! Ok, you can blame me since we saw each other on Christmas. Everyone who's sick at work blames me too. :p

I couldn't go because Me + Car Ride for more than 1 hour = [face_sick]

Dang, I really was hoping to go too. How long is the exhibit going to be up?

JF

6. JediYvette

Jan 18, 2001
    I think the last day is Saturday. :(

7. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    The last day is Monday 1 Jan. Rebel Legion and 501st will be "trooping" all this weekend and some on Monday. it's likely to be very busy. Portland 501st member reported being there today and it was PACKED. They arrived at noon and couldn't get a ticket for the exhibit until 2:30pm. One needs a separate ticket for the Star Wars exhibit and the tickets are for an entry time.

8. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    I got to go this weekend and it was great and packed. Lots of props on display. And to those of you who participated in trooping the event my helmet's off to you! Great job.:)

9. JediYvette

Jan 18, 2001
    That is so cool! Did you take lots of pictures to make us jealous? :D

10. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    I took pic's of most of the things in the exhibit. I'll share at the next meeting.

11. waterlilymay001

waterlilymay001 Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2007
    hey i went on my berthday it was so cool ! i love it i hvae lots of pics as well. but you all have allready been there. lol well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.