PORTUGUESE INVASION HAS BEGUN!!!!

Discussion in 'Spain' started by imperialredguard, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haakun Force Ghost

star 4
    hey, D_O, do you still angry with those koreans??!!! [face_shocked] :D
  2. RednepSuS Jedi Master

star 4
    Some friends of mine are koreans and live here, in Spain. I have no problem with them.
  3. Darth_Omega Force Ghost

star 6
    Ok no S.Korea

Only the world?

:p

The world should belong to Portugal and Spain... :D
  4. obikes Jedi Knight

star 3
    cada vez que parece que este topic va a hundirse en los infiernos como merece, alguien lo saca del olvido.
    ¿No nos libraremos nunca de el?
  5. Delpo Force Ghost

star 1
    Si eso es una invasión del ejército de Portugalscant, ¿por qué c****es escriben en inglés?
  6. RednepSuS Jedi Master

star 4
    para poder comunicarnos en clave con los invasores....

A VER SI NADIE ESCRIBE MAS AQUI Y HUNdIMOS EL TOPIC....
  7. yerykenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Vais a crearle una depresión a Obikes como no dejeis de sacar a flotación este topic. 8-}
  8. pirry Jedi Master

star 4
    arggggggggggggggggggggg, OTRA VEZ EL JODIO TOPIC, haber si lo dejamos ya ¿no?, o sino ya sabeis lo que os espera:

[image=http://www.home.ch/~spaw1592/wars/anim/new/emp10.gif]

¡¡¡MI FURIA!!!!
  9. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    Saludos desde Puerto Rico

Solo por molestar , volvi a sacar el topic que parece tanto les molesta.

*evil smile*
  10. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    Saludos desde Puerto Rico

Solo por molestar, volivi a sacar este topic que al parecer tanto les molesta

*evil laugther*
  11. pirry Jedi Master

star 4
    ¡¡¡COMO SI ERES DE CANCUN, QUE PARES DE DAR POR SACO!!!
    ¡¡¡NO ME, NO ME, EHH!!!

.........CHIGUAGUA...........
  12. Darth_Omega Force Ghost

star 6
    LOL thread is ruined, they are all speaking spanish now :p
  13. anya Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I just had to do this... [face_devil]

Holla. :D

*waves to all the spanish throughout the boards*

solamente una visita de vostra vizinha muy simpática. :D *cof, cof*

(I hope bad spanish skills don't kill anyone around here. ;))
  14. pirry Jedi Master

star 4
    Creo que es hora de decir a un moderador que cierre esta put* topic, ¿no creeis?
  15. anya Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    With all the disguised profanity there is in it, you're probably right.

But well, this is you (the spanish) board, so it really is up to you.
  16. yerykenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    What´s the problem Anya? I think that your board is SO boring that you don´t have nothing better to do than come here and post in this stupid topic.
  17. anya Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually, I thought it would be interesting to see how things were going on the forum, and maybe start the thread again so that users from both countries could have fun beeing generally silly, as was the intended pourpose the first time.

Aparently you aren't interested in that, which is just fine by me, as long as no one insults each other.. I wrote that comment about profanity because one of the rules of the JC is that even maked profanity isn't allowed, but this is a fanforce board and most moderators don't know spanish so you're the ones who know, in a way.

Excuse me for interrupting. [face_plain]
  18. yerykenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    In your board Anya some guy says that we are spamming and that´s false. We have a funny board, a quality board with fantastic people.

That´s why i have been so rude with you.
  19. haakun Force Ghost

star 4
    pirry, yery: Hey guys calm down, what has happened? :confused: I thought this thread and all the messages we have posted in the portuguese forum were just innocent jokes. [face_plain]

anya: You and all the portuguese members of the jedi council are always welcome here. :)
  20. yerykenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Yo no tengo ningún problema en que vengan por aquí, y siempre he pensado que eran bromas inocentes, pero los últimos comentarios que leí no me parecieron ninguna broma y me fastidiaron bastante, la verdad.
  21. pirry Jedi Master

star 4
    Estoy contigo, yery pueden venir y pasarlo bien, pero para dar el put* coña*o no, para eso que se queden allí. Anda dejemos que este topic se muera y vamos anuestro querido foro :p
  22. yerykenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Es que me fastidió mucho que los portugueses nos acusaran de Spamming (no se cual es la traducción) y de que ellos tenían un foro de calidad en su board y después vinieran al nuestro con cara de no haber roto un plato.

De todas formas que conste que yo no tengo nada en contra de que vengan aquí. Siempre y cuando no sea para decirnos que su foro tiene mas calidad (mentira) o decir que el nuestro ha mejorado gracias a este topic.

Aun así estoy con Haakun, mejor dejar la fiesta en paz
  23. anya Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I didn't mean to come off as harsh in my last post, so I'm sorry for that.

I know what you mean, yerykenobi, the last posts were a bit on the edge. I think the gloating made some of us a bit sore and that reflected on the posts. Won't happen again, though, since we are all mature people (or at least I think we are -- if you've seen pictures from our meetings you may wonder ;)).

Joking aside, I really hope it won't happen again and I'm sorry that you and others felt insulted. I've seen some of the threads you have here, and they're quite interesting. (I don't dare to reply with my feeble spanish skills, but I understood most of what was said.)

Thank you, haakun. :)

EDIT: I believe the quality posts were made due to the gloating over the fact that there were mosre posts on the Spanish board than on the portuguese. One of the common replies is that quality is what maters, not quantity, and since it sounded like a gloating contest (the "I have the bigger boat/ Haha, but I catch bigger fish" sort of thing) the reply was that we had less posts but more quality, even though that may not be true. I have to go now, but I'll be back later to reply better or to other things if needed be. :) I just really don't like profanity...
  24. pirry Jedi Master

star 4
    te entiendo yery pero si ya sabemos que mienten, es mejor pasar de esas mentiras y concentrarnos en nueestro foro, que si hacemos eso, si que seremos mejores que ellos.
  25. yerykenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    I understand Anya, and i´m sorry if i have been too rude, it won´t be happen again. And you´re welcome to this board.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.