main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI posible problems i wanted to prepair for... heh

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Kagt_Zan, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kagt_Zan

Kagt_Zan Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2008
    hey all ^_^;

I recently received a 5-day from MCC (the organization that owns the Coop i live at) and am going to a meeting with them tomorrow to hopefully resolve the problem (i.e. put together a new payment plan)

However, there is a possibility that it may not go well, at which point they will want to try to evict me, or at least take me to court over it.

in case things go that way, i wanted to post a question to see if any one here might be able or willing to help me in some way, specifically, if any one might be able to give me a place to stay, at least for a while. i am more than willing to help in any way i can with any one who would help me in this way, if necessary. i can cook fairly well, and have recently landed a new steady job (besides the props that i build) working at Ben & Jerry’s ice cream on State Street, so i will be able to help with bills/rent if that would be wanted, i also have no problem cleaning.

the other possibility is if any one could help me get enough money together in fairly short order to reduce my current debt to them to the amount it was supposed to be at this time according to my old payment plan (this would require $1628.89 over all as it is supposed to be at $802.02) but i don’t know how that could be done at this point.

i have been giving them money when i get it, but it has not been enough.

any help here would be much appreciated, thank you

Kagt Zan

2. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    Sorry to hear that your going through this rough time.

I'd be more than happy to help you out with a place to stay, but I don't live in Madison and not close enough for a short commute. It takes me over 30 minutes to get to work in the morning and sometimes longer to make it home, depending on traffic.

Anyway, I do wish you the best of luck. Sounds like you'll need it.

3. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    If I had my own place I would be happy to help, but sadly thats not the case, hopefully things go good and you won't need a new place to live

4. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    I'd offer but I'm about ready to get booted out of my own house lol. Now when I move out that might be another story, although I'll probably be living in milwaukee then.

Forcebewitya.

5. Kagt_Zan

Kagt_Zan Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2008
    Well, today is the day

i have to go to the eviction hearing today

if things go badly, i may not have much time to move out, so i wanted to see, one last time if there might be any one here who could help in any way at all.

if things go bad enough, i may need a place to stay for a little while (probably a couple of weeks at most)

well, please let me know as soon as possible

the soonest i might have to move out would be in 1 day

Thanks
    Thorn

6. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    Sorry dude, no room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.