main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Possible BBQ

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by ImperialOrder, Aug 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Hey,

OKay, time to celebrate the houseyness that is mine. I want to do a BBQ. The best time for this is Aug 25-27 because that's the time before the carpet gets ripped up. Tell me what you think. Thanks.

>Steve

2. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    We could go there instead for the Dueling deal. BBQ's are great!

3. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Better yet, we could duel AT the BBQ!

4. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Sounds like a plan

5. Twin_solo_Durron

Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    sounds good to me..as i should have my weekend nighst free now...i dont know for srue yet...but plase keep fingers and toes crossed.

6. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    Love it! I'll bring my sabers plus a few! Pray for no rain! How's the Mandalorian sword coming?

7. Twin_solo_Durron

Jun 30, 2003
    so once all the paper work is done...i shall have a new job...which means my weekends are free..once more

8. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    Congradulations! Celebrating a new house, a new job, and there could be something else, but let's not go crazy...heh

9. ImperialOrder

May 19, 2005
    Um... someone wanna run this by Amanda??? Because I know that she kinda has to try and move things around her 'rents, but someone wanna ask her? Because I mean, I can move this untill after the new floor gets laid. Just someone run this by her.

>Steve
    (Other than that you all are more than welcome to Duel in the back yard.)

10. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    It's fine...I just havn't logged onto the force boards in the last few days. Since school started back I have been super busy this week...and of course you know where any of my free time goes.

11. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    Awesome. I just can't wait to do some more dueling (purely controlled and choreographed, of course, I would never fly off the handle and hurt anyone, heh). Trice is going nuts because I keep talking about wanting to go to Lowe's and I won't stop.

12. ImperialOrder

May 19, 2005
    Okay, so I guess it's a go. Alrighty... well for those who need directions, PM me and I will send you the address. It can be Mapquested. And I guess if things go acording to plan, it should be just fine.

>Steve

13. Twin_solo_Durron

Jun 30, 2003
    what day is this taking place on?

14. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    from the sounds of it, it's just taking over the spot of the dueling meeting on the 26th. Better to say that it will be the dueling meeting/housewarming BBQ...

15. ImperialOrder

May 19, 2005
    hello folks im posting this for steve he says hes sory but the bbq has to be cancelled hes been in and out of the doctors since last week free time is a miss though he did see travis and sinclair so hes happy thank bunches!!!! :) :)

kay-bee

16. ObiWanAmanda

Jun 10, 2005
    hey sorry to hear that you are sick....want me to bring you some chicken noodle soup. Get better soon.

17. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    SO since this is cancel, maybe we can go back to the original plan and go to Manda's house and do it over there..... That's if is ok with the Phantom raider

18. ObiWanAmanda

Jun 10, 2005
    Oh, I see, I'm second choice...LOL. That is perfectly alright with me if everyone wants to come here to duel. I just need to know soon so I can kick the rents out for a few hours.

19. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    Good to see you guys back in! I'm willing to go wherever, just let me know. You know my house is available if yours isn't.

20. ObiWanAmanda

Jun 10, 2005
    Its cool to have it here. Just need to know so I can make plans. And its not that "we" didn't want to go its just the whole $ thing.

21. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    Oh, I understand money issues. As long as everyone else is in to having it at your place, I'm there. And I just finished upgrading my sabers, version 2.0, guaranteed not to cut any hands and hopefully they won't cause any bruising.

22. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    yeah, las t time they hurt like hell..... LOL

23. ImperialOrder

May 19, 2005
    It's okay. I'll tell you in person when I get a chance. Sorry if I've been a little late. I just got your message on myspace. I didn't get to go down cause I spent a night in the hospital. I'm all right now. I've got Kay here looking after me at night. She came down just for me. She says hello to everyone.

>Steve

24. ObiWanAmanda

Jun 10, 2005
    steve...good to see you posting...i hope thats a sign your feeling better. We miss you when your not on here making us laugh. Anyway...Get Well Wishes for you once again...

25. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    dangit,i was going to come to these but i guess i lost track,sorry about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.