Sac, CA Possible Club Functions

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Feb 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bright sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yep, Fountain Circle is still called Fountain Circle. I'm not too far from it, but quite far in terms of Davis distance since I'm all the way east of Poleline and Covell. And yes, I know not one or two, but three houses/apartments' people. Ehh, bad way to put it, but I can't remember at this moment how many people I actually know in that complex, probably around 10. And it just so happens one of my roommates works at Dos, so I know all about their menu and specials. Personally, I'll go with the Ranchhand Burrito. :)
  2. Jeremyguy Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't go there often. In fact, I've only been to the one in Roseville. I remember that they had a decent beer selection. :D
  3. crutag-ventor Jedi Master

star 4
    Jeremyguy, I?ve only been to the one in Roseville also. I like the outdoor dinning. Anyway it has been confirmed that the new trailer will be with Ice Age. Have we decided on the 16th?
  4. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think we have. Should I do a thread to tell everyone to save the date? We can always do another thread later to annouce the time and exact location.

Yeah, I'll do it now.

Thanks for everyone's input!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.