main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Possible Dayton-Cincy BBQ

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Jedi_Junkie, May 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    It's that time of year again, people. It's time for BBQ's, and who better to have them with than with other Star Wars fans? =D

Qui-Gon Ludo has suggested that Dayton and Cincy have another BBQ together. Our two groups haven't done anything together since the last BBQ.

This thread is intended for planning, and discussion of the event. We need to decide when to hold it, and decide who should host it. Ludo and I think it's best to hold it in the Cincinnatti area.

In the Cincy discussion thread they've come up with the idea of holding it at Houston Woods, where we can grill and Canoe. I think this is a great idea., myself.

Here's a link to the Cincy discussion thread: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=19917296&start=19941657

2. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    cool im there i would put my place up but we wouldnt beable to move but we have a club house thats big but cost $100 bucks to rent it for a night but would be good for everyone. Sean lives in between everyone hehehe j/k. count me in.

3. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Please come on our boards and vote on a date!! :)

4. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Sounds like we've chosen the 17th of July as our date. Now people need to start volunteering items to bring to the BBQ. I'm thinking I can make some potato salad to bring..

5. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    see if aamie will make some more spice cake you guys seam to have liked it :)

6. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    That spice cake rocked. I'm sure anyone else would agree on that as well.

7. JediMasterCassel

JediMasterCassel Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2005
    Can i come?!?! if so were is it( i would like to meet all of u guys

8. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Of course you can come! =) Anyone is welcome to come to this as long as they behave, I suggest you check out the Cincinnatti boards for more details, but we are planning on holding this event July 17th, at Houston Woods which is um....... somewhere south of Dayton. o_o;

9. JediMasterCassel

JediMasterCassel Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2005
    any sugestions what to bring?

10. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Bring something you're good at making? At this point I'm not sure what needs to be brought; we're still deciding what activites we'll be doing.

11. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Don't forget All-Ohio is July 30th in Columbus!

Maybe you and Cincy can team up to challenge Cleveland (with Columbus) for the lightsaber battle title! (doubt it...the challenge part that is ;) )

12. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Directions and details?

13. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Whoa.. I can't believe I didn't respond sooner, shame on me. It's in Columbus-ish.. Psycho_Yoda might be able to direct you better than me, I'm usually just a passenger and don't pay much attention. ._.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.