main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver Possible Directions of our Vancouver FF Chapter.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by MASTER_OBI-DAN, Aug 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MASTER_OBI-DAN

MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    "Just out of curiosity, what faculty are you in at sfu? year?"

I'm in the Faculty of Arts (Dept. of History) and I'm an MA student, so this is my fifth year up on "The Hill." ;)

Also, if you'd ever like to meet up on "The Hill" one day, no problem. Things are quite hectic now with the end of the semester, but please don't hesitate to PM me. ;)

2. dexters

dexters Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    Ah. May I enquire what history you're specializing in ? :)

In case you're wondering, I'm in my 3rd year on Campus, although i'm technically (credit wise) moving from 2nd to 3rd year.

And I'm getting my Bachelors in Business Administration. No concentration decided yet.

Edit: on the issue of possible direction, I'm thinking I would be interested in helping a fan film type project. Be it animation or live action, but I want to do something cool that people can watch. This is all very vague right now, but let's see what people have in mind.

3. vaderdude_3

vaderdude_3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2002
    That sounds pretty good.

I know a special-effects whiz who can do lightsabers and AT-ATs (with a digital camera)

4. MASTER_OBI-DAN

MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    "Ah. May I enquire what history you're specializing in ?"

My area of specialization is European Diplomatic History of the 20th Century. Anglo-German Relations during the 1930s-1940s is my absolute specialty though. Thank you for asking, dexters. :)

"[i]And I'm getting my Bachelors in Business Administration.[/i]"

Very cool. [face_cool]

5. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    I wish I were in university/collage, it sounds so fun. I'm probably going into Music Education. Unless of course they offer a Jedi-Training Course... :D

A fan film would be very neat, I have a few costumes lightsabers and LOTS of costuming makeup.

I also can make a good Twi'lek...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.