Possible Event Dec. 6th. Rochester, NH X-mas Parade!!

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by Rotag21, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Ok Guy's ...

This could be a BIG think for use if we can help out. We have been asked by the town or Rochester & Jetpack Comic to be in the Rochester X-mas Parade on Dec. 6th 2008.

Jetpack is doing a float for this year parade and has asked us the NH Madalorions to be part of it. They would like us to March in the parade.. ride on the float.. whatever. They'd like us to dress up as well. We would be able to have our banner up to advertise for the group.

This would be a family event. So I was thinking maybe would could even have the kids dress up as Star Wars characters with us and march. I think that would be very cool. I know I could get Sam to be princess Leia. Brandon could have Torin as a Jedi. You get the picture. lol

So please let me know what you all think about this. If you think we have time to pull something off to be in the parade? We do not have to do anything fancy here. Basiclly dress up and March/ride on the float.

So let hear what you all have to say? I will have more info to follow. I just rec. the call today letting us know we were invited. I'll have more on times, dates and set up to follow.

SeeYa,
    TK
  2. flightmech73 Jedi Knight

star 2
    That would be sooo much fun. But my kids don't have costumes. :_| Wed love to participate though.
  3. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    We might attend. This would be a good place to get some attention and to use that Wonderful banner (eraser marks and all) that Andy put together. It may also be a place where we could hand out flyers and possibly sell t-shirts if there is a consensus on this issue.
  4. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Do you have a time for the parade? My kids have their first piano recital that afternoon....
  5. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'm pretty sure I can get there myself as well as the family if need be.

I know I can dress up Sam & Sophie plus me. So ....

As for the T-shirt. I think we are still some time away on having them done for us. Must less have them to sale. But it would be cool if we did have them. We'll have to work on that. I know we'll be making a couple more $$$ this coing weekend at the show I hope? lol

SeeYa,
    TK
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.