main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Possible event in October????

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by locokarma, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. locokarma

locokarma Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 23, 2005
    Now, in October of this year 24 threw 26 there will be a big charity event here in Branson, MO. Now the theme is Star Wars so we want as many people to come down here as possible so everyone is invited. As the year goes on I will let you all know how its going and I would love to know who all can make it, what costume/s you will be in that kind of thing. I will talk to the people who are setting this up to keep them posted on how many people will be showing up. Now, we are going to do the event during the day, trying to go to different shows different nights. Going to have a kind of parade walk thing happening. Right now it all in starting mode trying to get these things done but don?t worry because everything is going all smooth like.

http://bransonenforced.com/

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    This is going to be the same weekend as Star Wars Weekends in Dallas.

So, you might not be able to drum up too much of a crowd? Just depends on who Stevens gets as guests...

3. locokarma

Nov 23, 2005
    This is something I might try to go to... since it's been a long time since I've been to Branson. Not sure yet, but possible. I know the 70th Explorers are looking at trooping this event.

4. locokarma

Nov 23, 2005
    Note: Until further notice, the event has been placed on hold until it has been approved by LFL. Apparently, (not me) someone jumped the gun. It's in discussion at this time, and any news will be updated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.