main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Possible Events for RofS DVD release

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by darth-blaze, Oct 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Here is the scoop. So0 far we got the green light to troop over Movie Stop @ Blanding Blvd right across Argyle entrance; That troop is going to be October 31st. Now I'm trying to make another event for November 5th (Saturday)due to the fact that I know is Halloween and is on a Tuesday and not everybody can make the Oct 31st event. Now I need to know how many people are going to volunteer for each event. Places for November 5th are going to be either Walmart or Best Buys. I'm currently in the works with this 2 stores. More to follow.

2. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    all i need is the time when were gonna do this

3. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    I will not be able to attend either troops.

Sorry guys :(

4. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    The midnight event looks unlikely. I don't want to be zombie at school. Maybe the 5th, I do have plans earlier in the day till about 3 or 4pm

5. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    November 5th a go here!!

6. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Blaze - do we have a time yet for the 10/31 event? Like do they want us to be there from 7 - 12 or ???

7. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    We will be at both [face_pumpkin]

Not like we have any alone time fun on our Anniversary anyway (31st). We take kids trick or treating (which is a different kind of fun) and go home because babysitters are scarce in the adult realm (especially on Halloween) and there aren't many teenagers I can think of anywhere who I would put in charge of my two monkey's in general.

Not good planning on our part...We just thought "YEAH, LETS PLAN TO GET MARRIED ON HALLOWEEN!" Never thought about kids entering the picture. HA-HA! Let this be a lesson to all of the single people...

8. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    Ok, so far the event @ Moviestop wants us there between 10pm to 12:30am, and they were going to have pizza for us that day; Yummy. The bestbuy event, I still need to speak with the manager, he is off today but he will be in tomorrow, I feel strong about this one since I did an event last year for them and they said that we were welcome any time.

9. ---Vossk---

Jun 14, 2005
    :p cant make the HALLOWEEN event-even so every ones goin to be tired from trick or treating with their kids and i doubt they want to be a zombie at work(thanks MiraNova, good point)to come to a movie store at 12:00 at night...in the darkness-where crimanals lye in dimly lit parking lot.lol just kidding about the crimanals-but be careful guys,you never know.wait,why are these shops open till, like, 1 a.m.????well good luck on the first event-ill try to be there on the next one

10. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    Ok, guys we are confirmed for an event on November 5th at Best Buys (The avenues) located at 9930 Southside Blvd. They will be honored if we troop with them. I told him that we might be there after 12pm, The store opens at 10am, but I think that's too early. Now so far I only know of 2 places that are selling the movie at midnight; Walmart and Moviestop.

11. ---Vossk---

Jun 14, 2005
    why dont we see if we can move it to 1 am?

12. DarkTrooper85

DarkTrooper85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    i would love to go but i dont have anything to dress up as:_| and im not paying that much to rent a Darth suit. but i guess ill go for emotional support, unless there is a suit of somthing else i could rent for REALY DIRT CHEAP. ]-}

13. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Hmmm, if I wear my padme picnic dress you can wear the padme battle costume.
    It's an Extra Small and the shoes are a Size 5.5
    What do you think?
    [face_laugh]

14. DarkTrooper85

DarkTrooper85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    [face_laugh] oh my god i dont believe you just said that. no thanks:cool:

15. TK1162

TK1162 Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2005
    I won't be able to make any of the above since my son is here visiting and all of my spare time is his. We MAY stop by briefly, but I make no promises (he is having a difficult time adjusting to the time difference between here and England).

16. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Well DarkTrooper85, I hate to say it, but my battle costume is no longer available to you. Had a falling out with the lady making my dress. She wasn't able to deliver by the 29th like we agreed so I could get alterations to it in time if needed. She basically told me tough that she had LOTS more embroidery to do on it (don't ASK how long she has been doing it). I charged back my credit card and now she is REALLY mad at me. UH-OH, I'm SOOOO mean! She hasn't emailed me in 2 or 3 days so it is safe to say she is going to attempt to find another size 2 in the universe when she finally finishes sometime next year. I wish her luck.

HEY! Maybe you could buy it from her!!!![face_laugh]

17. ---Vossk---

Jun 14, 2005
    about the padme battle dress,that was kinda....creepy what you said to darktrooper.i was rofl when i saw what you put.

18. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    Since I can't go the 5th and the midnight event is over at 12:30, I'm planning on troopin with yall at Movie Stop. I'll be the Jedi (not Mara)

19. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Yay! Glad someone is going to brave the night with us. Anyone planning on calling any media??

20. jmknet1

jmknet1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2005
    I'll be there for that,[face_skull] I live in O.P. The movie stop event, yay! I finally got some digs!!I put together a Dark Anakin!!!

21. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Cool. We have a good and bad Ani. That means Chase doesn't have to grow his hair out which he really was not looking forward to doing anyway. He is getting his hair cut and dyed lighter for Episode II style on Monday.

See you there!

22. Darth749

Darth749 Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2005
    Do, You Have a darth Vader for the event, I have a great Vader Costume, and am available for the event

23. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Nope, no Vader to my knowledge. Come on and join us, we would love to have you.

24. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    There is no way I can make it tonight - I really would like to but with having to drive home at that hour to St Augustine and then be at work at 8:00am tomorrow, just not happening this time.

SORRY! I know ya'll will have fun and represent us well.

And Happy Anniversary Chase and Patrice!!!!!!!!!!

25. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Thank you for the Anniversay wishes. 4 years has just flown right by. I am assuming that is a good thing and that if we weren't in love they would be dragging by.[face_laugh]

Sorry you can't make it, but I know we will see you soon at the next event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.