main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Possible future meet activities

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Mar 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    After last night's meet and watching the footage TK had of Celebration II, I came up with the thought of having a session on how we could make our own props, costumes, etc. When it comes to making things I have more left thumbs than Jabba has warts and thought it would be cool it TK, or anyone else that was interested, could show some of us how to make some of the cool stuff we saw last night.

BTW, was a place/date set for the next meet? If the Cantina can't be used is there a Student Union Building we can use at a college/university? Back where I come from we could always go there; was always lots of room and no one around to bother us. Just doin' a little brainstormin'.

See ya'll later!

2. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    Unfortunately do to DRL, we can't currently use the Cantina for meets, until he says otherwise, I will be posting a thread asking for people to put up ideas for the next meet, and will be scouting locations in my free time, to see what we can find. I will place the idea of using a college or university student union as a meet.

Thanks,
    Jaded

3. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]I think a meet - or several for that matter - to learn to make props, costumes, etc. is a great idea.

Wedge :>o<:
    America's Air Force - NO ONE COMES CLOSE[/color]

4. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    Sorry I couldn't make it again guys. Lyta, could you or someone else send me the minutes please?

Stinks that we can't meet at the Cantina until further notice. Maybe we could meet at a movie theater if something is coming out this month.

5. slappy

slappy Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2003
    why can you no longer meet at the store?

6. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Well, Slappy, it's not that we can no longer meet at the store...it's that right now with the financial situation I'm currently in, it's hard for me to pass up any overtime that might come my way, so I'm trying not to make too many plans that I might be "honor-bound" to.

For instance, session one of the role-playing game, I worked that morning/afternoon... but someone from 2nd shift called in, and I had the opportunity to work another 10 hours, but I was already comitted to meet for the game...and because of the amount of hours I had already put in that week, this was gonna be like a $400.00 + night for me. That's a pretty big hit, and I just have to keep my schedule open to other potential OT offerings...

My apologies to everyone...it shouldn't be for more than a month or two...

7. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hi Everyone!
    I have a meeting place if you guy's would like. You can have it here where I live. It's free and pretty easy to get to. I live in somersworth. Over by Dover NH. It's about 30/40 min MAX from Manchester and almost a staight shot. The apartments I live in have a meeting hall area. It is free for anyone living here I just have to tell them when I need it and it's mine. It's comes with full bathrooms a game room with couch's we can hang out on and play game's, plus a full kicthen. Again all FREE ! And see that we only meet right now once a month a 30/40 min. drives not that bad. Right? So let me know if anyone wants to come over and check it out some day to see if it will work. You can also check the drive time to let other peolpe know. Thanks... And May The Force Be With Use All !!

PS. I also saw were someone wanted to do a craft night and learn to make lightsabers and stuff like that.... That sound AWESOME I'd love that, but thats what I'm in to so you know me...Plus I'd still like to do that game night as well Star Wars game of life or something. Ok guy's be good. SEE YA!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.