main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Possible Great News!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Gecko_Fett, Nov 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    News from Scifi.com about the next trilogy:

www.scifi.com

Anyone else heard anything about this? Spielberg directing would be so cool!

Jess
    TD5151
    Mountain Garrison

2. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Well, today is the November 5th secret meeting at the Presidio for Lucas and his invited cohorts. I'm interested to find out what's happening... Speilberg would make a trippy Star Wars film, that's for sure. Remember his take on AI? And I loved that film!

3. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    BTw, I forgot to apologize to LadyN-she came forward with this awhile back and I kinda ba-humbugged it.

It looks like it may be a possiblity but I am not getting my hopes up yet. I read something here-theforce.net-and I wasn't sure because the source says someone who works for lucasfilms and then they rag on the PT.

But I did read if it is going to happen Speilberg may direct but it is possible that it will be all CG. Which I think would totally rock (one step closer to another series I love happening in CG).

So crossing fingers. I am at the differnt websites and will be watching for news of the announcements. Once I see something I will post.

4. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    nothing yet. keeping my eye on some of the other fan forces as well...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.