main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Possible Identities of the Legends Lost Twenty

Discussion in 'Literature' started by sidv88, Jun 21, 2018.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    That would leaver her out then since she wasn't on the Council.

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Oh yes, Atris.

Hmmm.

The issue is I imagine dozens of Jedi Masters fell during the Galactic Wars.

And yes, presumably Thor died a Jedi on the basis of the RP book with its Legends content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. sidv88

sidv88 Force Ghost star 5

Aug 22, 2005
    Wookieepedia says Atris was on the Council.

The RPG book might be taken as "proof" that the Bar'senthor was the Outlander since it has him buried as opposed to him disappearing with fate unknown, but the way the Revan novel is written, out-of-universe the only way the Scourge storyline is resolved is as the Hero of Tython.

kalzeth likes this.
  4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I’m assuming all the plotlines happened and all of them were the Outlander. I just take it that all eight of them were present in all the cut scenes.

They become one plotline for the Eternal Empire/Alliance years and then split again.

Altis even. I mean he could be a Lost One, I suppose. Hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Biel Ductavis

Biel Ductavis Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2015
    Sorry, i forgot about that. In my opinion that's a bit illogical that the number is so little at the time of the PT. Especially if the counting started during the era of the Old Republic, i believe the number ought to be much higher for the "Lost Whatever it is at the time".

6. Hamburger_Time

Hamburger_Time Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2010
    The Twenty IIRC are a) Masters, who b) left voluntarily. Guess the vast majority of Jedi who reach Master are good and committed by that point.

7. sidv88

sidv88 Force Ghost star 5

Aug 22, 2005
    Ajunta Pall, Kaan, Darth Traya, Quinlan Vos, Jerec, Dooku, Lucien Draay, Feln, Q'Anilia, Raana Tey, Xamar, and other Masters would like a word about them being good and committed. :p

kalzeth likes this.