main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Possible June meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ROGUE_NINER, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    I know we haven't met yet for May, but I was checking out the Madison Mallards booklet which lists the promos and games and a date popped out at me and checking the website

FRI, June 8 7:05PM Star Wars Night, featuring ?Chewbacca? Peter Mayhew. Star Wars movie in the OF after the game. Marcus Theatres Popcorn Megaphones (first 500 14 & under).

If interested Tickets range from 5 Dollars, Standing room only, to 7 dollars, Box Seats.

We would have to figure out some things so we can get tickets. Get there early and such.

2. AilesArgentees

AilesArgentees Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 1, 2006
    That sounds awesome! I'm interested!

3. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    The Games are a lot of fun to go to as well, even if you aren't a baseball fan

4. Cleopatramwi

Cleopatramwi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2006
    I think there was some interest in a 501st/Rebel Legion troop for that event, though so far is still tentative.
    I'm hoping to go out in the event that the troop happens, otherwise I'm not a big baseball fan :)

5. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    that would be cool to have the 501st there

6. AilesArgentees

Dec 1, 2006
    I just found out that Elise and I will definitely be going to the Mallards game for a surprise birthday party for my brother. We'll either be in the Duck Blind or one of the suites. So my next thought is, if the June meeting will be at the game, would it be before, during or after? And would people be staying after for the movie in the outfield.

7. Cleopatramwi

Nov 30, 2006
    The 501st/RL troop has been confirmed though we don't start until 9:00 pm. I'm not sure how many people are attending. I'll be there, probably in costume :)

8. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    It would depend on when people get there, early would be better so we can get good tickets. The Game is 7pm so maybe 4ish that way we can get tickets and have a couple hours to kill.

9. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    I hope you have a blast at this :)

Unfortunantly, I fly back to Spokane June 5th for my sis' graduation and then last minute wedding details.

10. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    shame you'll miss it

maybe everyone can get together at another time in June

11. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Is there a thread in the Rebel Legion board for this? I didnt see one then again I havent been there in awhile. I'm definitly interested in doing this. My dad's barber shop is right across the road so if people need a place to change I'll ask him. So I'll be there for the game and then probably change into my Fett costume.

Forcebewitya.

12. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    should be fun

I might be around about 4 or 5.

13. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    Shoot, can't make it. I'll be out of town for work.

14. AilesArgentees

Dec 1, 2006
    Perhaps with people being out of town and it may be kind of hard to get together after the game for the movie and what not, maybe we should meet a different day. Since Fridays seemed to work best, what about June 15?

15. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Should be fine, I'll be seeing The Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer but I would make it to a get together.

I'll also be at Warner Park for Rhythm and Booms. If anyone wants to show up, Triple M is back with a stage so thats where I'll be

16. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Well I'll be at the game, I can probably make a friday meeting on the 15th and I'll be at Rhythm and Booms too.

Forcebwitya.

17. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I'll be there at the game and will be at able to go to a meeting on the 15th, just depends on where, when and when the film gets over as to when I'd get there.

Also Rhythm and Booms which as I said I'll be around the Triple M stage which will be free. Though if we do want to get together we should pick a meeting place to meet. So we aren't all looking for each other around the park.

Parking wouldn't be an issue since they have shuttle rides from MATC's parking lot to the park and then back to the parking lot.

18. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    I probably won't be coming the 8th.
    I know I won't be around on the 15th, so it looks like I won't see you guys this month.

19. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Be a shame to miss you

20. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I might be needing a ride home not sure yet

21. Cleopatramwi

Nov 30, 2006
    I'm so sorry, I've been ill so I didn't see your post earlier, but I'm assuming you are set up for 501st access?
    Sorry that I won't be out for this, it's been a bad couple of months.

22. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    it was a fun game nice to see the people who made it. Brent's Fett costume looked good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.