main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Possible new member.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Matrograd, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matrograd

Matrograd Jedi Knight

Jan 20, 2008
    I regularly post at the Dark Horse Forums, but I noticed that this website has a section for fans that live where I do locally. I've never really gotten together with any other Star Wars fans before, but it seems like it might be fun.

I started collecting Star Wars comics after Episode III was released, and then I began reading all of the EU material chronologically in June 2006. I just finished the Thrawn Trilogy (novels and comic adaptations), so I still have a ways to go (I haven't read anything beyond that in the timeline aside from the Legacy comics). I am currently trying to collect all of the single issue comics, and get through the rest of the novels as soon as possible.

I've never worn any costumes or attended any fan events, but if there was something going on locally, I think it might be fun. Thanks.

By the way, I run the Blockbuster in Hyde Park on the corner of Howard & Swann. If anyone rents from there, feel free to say hello. My name is Matthew.

Also, anyone with a MySpace page, feel free to add me, there is a link in my signature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.