main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA Possible picnic Feb 19

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Quinten_JarVos, Jan 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR star 6

Feb 7, 2005
    Cheers starfire, I'll look out for them!

I had a laugh when N-V was saying I should walk around reading out aloud the fabrics.

I can just imagine me walking around pronouncing them wrong! *LOL*

*walks around Lincraft, looks at fabric label* "mmmm ... Neeelon .... oooooh ....chaffing".

Well I thought it was funny (OK so most Jedi don't have a sense of humour).

2. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    It's Darth Meesa! Run!

DD, I believe you make sabers? Did you use metal? If so, where did you get it from? I've got one I'd like to make (even though it looks pretty complex). Also I'd like some half aluminium spheres for thermal detonators :)

3. DarkDisciple

DarkDisciple Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 20, 2005
    Ive been using aluminium Tubing, ive been getting my aluminium from Steel Plus its on Brighton rd. Thet also have a good selection of hex bolts with a curved head top. I use 32mm/3mm thickness and 25mm/3mm thickness, the 32mm = $13 a metre and the 25mm = $11.
    This is enough to make 3 single hilts or a single and a double hilt. I also use o-rings(Various sizes) and 35/25mm poly tubing at $4 a metre. Poly tubing can be picked at at most Irrigation outlets in metre lengths(Bunnings will make you buy the roll)-. I go to Brighton Irrigation. If you go to the plumbing section in Bunnings They have a Cistern tap for $6 I use the brass insert in my emitter assembally and the chrome knob as a pommel. Dick smith's or tandys have a great range of switches and red/green led for about $2 each. will post some pics as soon as possible. hope that helped you out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.