main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive Possible storyline idea?

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Gosai2, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gosai2

Gosai2 Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2006
    Right now the idea is still in a rough format, but I got it shortly after reading a thread asking for help with ideas for a Sith version of the Potentium, so maybe someone here can help me refine it a smidge? (Who knows, maybe i'll use it in the RPG forums too[face_good_luck] )

Aaaaaaaanyway, the idea is, quite simply, a Sith Cult which has come to believe in a variation of Darth Traya's philosophy on The Force. In this philosophy, The Force is considered essentially an evil entity which manipulates both the Jedi and the Sith into an ever expanding series of battles, and with the awesome powers wielded by both groups the devestation can indeed be quite expansive. For examples of these powers, one need look little further than the Thought Bomb employed by Darth Bane, the Force Storm technique of Darth Sidious, and perhaps most devestating, the power Darth Nihilus showed in Force Draining the entire planet of Katarr.

This worldview has led to their believe that The Force actually DESIRES the end of all life in the Galaxy, and so this cabal of Sith Heretics has been positioning themselves to do just that. Unlike the conventional Sith, their knowledge of the overall plan has lead them to a greater level of cooperation, as until they have eliminated their enemies and set the Galaxy well upon its course to ruin they will work together as a functional, coherent team. Only once they have achieved their goals will they do as Sith do, and fall upon one another as ravanous beasts.

Well? What'cha think? Good? Bad? Awful? Awesome?
    I'm always open to critiques of my ideas, and like I said, I might try designing a storyline around these fellas.

2. R_Zion

R_Zion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 2004
    I had actually had a similar idea for a storyline somewhere down the line, or at least using follower's of the Traya doctrine as villains to unite the various factions in the game. I've yet to develop it very far since it wouldn't be use for a very, very long time from now, but I always thought it was interesting.

3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Awesome. I think it is an awesome story plot. Not sure how it would translate into something playable though.

4. Alexanderlagrande

Alexanderlagrande Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    Make it..... and we shall see how well it will do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.