main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Possible SW fanfilm in O-town

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JRHermle, Jun 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRHermle

JRHermle Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2001
    Hello,

Being new to this board, filmmaking in general and the Orlando area, I would greatly appreciate anybody's help with this.

I am currently working on a script for a fanfilm and am looking for locations (SW-type) as well as actors and actresses who would be doing this more for the experience than for pay... since, well, there is no pay.

The promise I made to myself after seeing everyone else's fanfilms are NO SABERS and NO JEDI/SITH. This would be a X-wing squadron similar to the old fighter films of WWII (like the Flying Tigers and Ace os Aces... OK, Ace of Aces is WWI, but you get the point) along with a touch of MASH (the movie, not the TV show).

If anyone is interested, feel free to write to xwingfanfilm@yahoo.com with any questions or comments.

Thanks

"Herm"
    xwingfanfilm@yahoo.com

2. DBV

DBV Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2001
    Im in Winter Haven south of Orlando and IM working on my first fan film . I like your ideal on the x wing film .Im also a Animator.
    these are the programs that I work in.adobe after effects, adobe premiere,animation masters, simply 3D, corel 7 , paiter6 .

the name of my movei is THE SITH OATH.
    Im might be willing to help you if you can help me. email - avaugha1@tampabay.rr.com
    the movie sight http://airfx.homestead.com/DBV.html

3. Jennifer513

Jennifer513 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 26, 2000
    (Message posted from my mother's, Jennifer513, name)

Herm -

I sent you an E-mail saying that I'm willing to help.

~ Ruby Tuesday

4. JRHermle

JRHermle Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2001
    It seems that production has sped up a bit. I'm still looking for actors while locations are slowly whittling down. Props, sets and costumes are next on the agenda. The R2 units should be ready by the time filming begins and that date looks to be pushed up a little.

Just to let everyone know who may be interested, the script (except the ending. I still want some things to be secret from the public) as well as loose character biographies are posted at http://www.geocities.com/xwingfanfilm/

Filming may take place as early as late October/early November.

Thanks everyone!

Herm
    XWINGFANFILM@yahoo.com

5. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    hey there...how is the fan film coming long???

6. JRHermle

JRHermle Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2001
    The script is done except for a little bit of clean-up. Hopefully when casting begins, the actors speaking the parts will help me along with deciding what "sounds wrong."

As for the rest of it... I left myself a LARGE gap to prepare with sets, props and costumes. That and with the possiblility of me opening my own comic book store in the near future, I might be tied up until my planned filming date in February.

Still looking for actors... STILL looking for locations. Other than that, it seems to be moving fine.

Herm
    XWINGFANFILM@YAHOO.COM

7. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    Well, if you need a creative hand I am your personal friend of the force.....

I can make elaborate costumes, I love to write, and I am enthusiastic when everyone else is ready to give up. I want to see everyones fan film be successfull. I also love to act.......crazy that is....just kidding

seriously though, I can get into character and I know ways of getting tons of people on campus at the university to help with fan films.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.