main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Post-Bloomsday Party?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Padmaye, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padmaye

Padmaye Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2006
    Let's figure out what we want to do after Bloomsday, or if we want to do anything at all. I have already suggested movies and food at my place for a bit.

Any other suggestions?

This would be Sunday, May 6th in the afternoon.

2. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    I'd kinda like to see Spider-Man 3 with a group, and everyone else I know got tickets to tonight's midnight show.

3. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Erich's family is having an open house to celebrate his graduation on Sunday... I think I'll probably make a quick visit, say Hi and then come into Spokane for any festivities. Kelli and I opted out of Bloomsday this year, we've just got too much to do, and no extra money. But I think we're up for having a good time and can probably spare a little for pizza.

4. Padmaye

Padmaye Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2006
    Understandable. Why don't we just forget about Sunday; since Baxter and I are the only ones particpating in the race there is no point in trying to make it a group thing. I did not know you guys opted out. We'll just do some serious meeting planning after your wedding. Nathaniel and I are riding over together, so we'll see you guys on the Big Day.

Good luck!

Padmaye

5. Dark_Jedi_Nasman

Dark_Jedi_Nasman Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2006
    Don't forget that I am also running/walking the Bloomsday.

Me feeling all left out...:(

6. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    I still think we should do something after the race, Kelli will be in town, we might as well hang out and do something... oh, and I'll even have a few bucks to pitch in for pizza.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.