main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Post-CIV Chat and Detox Center

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bith_Lord, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedivalarie

jedivalarie Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2007
    hello everyone..
    this is tara's sister, valarie.

I finally figured out how to use this thing so please bear with me if I really make a mess of it...

anyway, i wanted to say THANK YOU to all the great Rogues I met while at CIV. you guys really made my vacation a lot of fun. I was really lucky to be able to spend time with you guys--I have some amazing memories that I can thank you for.

looking forward to seeing you all again at CV

2. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Good morning Rogues! I tried to upload photobucket pics from my PC (cell phone pics), and was only
    successful at creating my own photobucket account. I have no idea how to connect my ekimnotslar
    pics [sub: Ekim C4 cell pics] with our SVRF master photobucket. A little help would be berry berry appreciated, meesuh think.
    [image=http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb154/ekimnotslar/Ekim%20C4%20cell%20pics/Photo_052407_004.jpg]
    Security was VERY tight at C4 of course. Fortunately, I was able to hook-up with some talented
    Bothan spies to acquire the credentials necessary to get myself in a heap of trouble 8-}

Those plastic-boys sure are testy! "Identification please, NOW!"

3. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Hey Valarie

It was great to meet you too and see you at CV :)

4. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Great picts everyone, I have been lounging around with a box under each arm....NOT! I had great time and so much fun with you all. Sounds like I missed some of the wilder sides of C-4. I heard you let your dark side come out and go wild. Can't wait to see the film. I will send my video and stills to whom ever is putting the whole trip together for our group. I had a blast and you can bet I will be there in 2010.[face_money_eyes]

5. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Hello Valerie,
    Glad you made it on the boards with us. :) We had a blast with you also. We had a great group down there. and you were part of it. Thanks for all the line sitting you did to help us get everyone into events. It was greatly appreciated. You are a rogue in the making. :)

6. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Yikes! :eek:

They're looking at the slave Leias...maybe even the big hairy one! ;)

7. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Hi Valarie, it was great to meet you and hang out with you at CIV. I think you were the only one brave enough to try the Darth Vader while the rest of us wimps stuck with the C3POs!

Welcome to the forum!

8. CaeliRose

CaeliRose Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2005
    Valerie!! I'm glad you got home safely! It was a blast meeting you and great fun! Hope to see more of you here on the forums.

9. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Hey Val -- glad to see you found us. This is a really neat group of folks, huh? I'm glad to call them my friends[face_love].

10. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    And, we are most honored! [:D]

Glad to see you found us, Val. It was wonderful meeting the big sis that got our Jedidoria enamored with Star Wars in the first place. Hope to see you here often.

11. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Was that the special about the technological influence of Star Wars or the one about the mythologies behind the films? I saw the second just this evening. It was out'a sight!

--Jedi Dark Night

12. jedivalarie

jedivalarie Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2007
    it's so nice to read everyone's comments about how much they enjoyed CIV. it was hard to come back into the "real world" (back to work, cleaning house, wearing something other than star wars t-shirts, hearing cell phones that have ringtones other than the star wars theme or imperial march...) i've decided that this event will be the catalyst for a new mentality for me--ie: my job sucks but the pay will permit me to go to other star wars events. i'm looking into starting a fan group here in delaware. you guys were such an inspiration with your friendship that i hope i can TRY to replicate some of that here (any group we start here will probably be a pale imitation of my new friends in SVRF). thanks again for the great memories! and by the way, i will NEVER drink another darth vader, leia!

13. ekimnotslar

Jan 24, 2007
    Well, we were blessed to share C4 with you. I hope you can round up a great new group of Delawarians so you guys can wallow in Star Wars lore like us out here in the Kapitahl of Kahlifornia. Hey, I heard talk of C5 on the east coast in
    2 years-maybe you'll have your Delaware fan club table there to represent!

14. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    hey look what I saw!! Check out the pic in this link, and check out the best looking Leia!! Over to the left!

Leia Group shot

very cool!!

and one more!!

R2KT

15. ekimnotslar

Jan 24, 2007
    Jackson would dig that R2KT website!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.