Post Con! Pictures...stories...adventures!!

Discussion in 'Phoenix, AZ' started by Sistine, Jul 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Feldman you said that at Sistine's too. Hmm...a bit obsessed are we? :p ;)
  2. DarthFeldman Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes your highness.. I am
    :)

but you already know that..
  3. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    [face_laugh] HA! I just realized your icon has an ewok in it! :p Yes, I AM brain dead today. I already had TWO trips to Starbucks and it didn't help!

I didn't get home till late last night... Had to take the little brother out for a real meal and grocery shopping. (Since he let me crash there all weekend.) I wanted to stock his fridge and instead we bought tp, soap, hair gel, a LITTLE bit of groceries and red bull and jager. But I told him it was his choice what he wanted to buy so.... Guys. :p
  4. DarthFeldman Jedi Master

star 4
    geesh!!
    i change my sig.. and then see you have the same quote.. grr..
    ok.. changing again..

oh and BTW.. in losing my pics.. i lost pics with me and the following:
    Jeremy bullock
    amy allen
    daniel logan
    pics of kenny baker and Mark Hamill as well.. :(
  5. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    :p nothing is better than the "dark lord of the goondocks" one!

OOH did anyone else see Joss Whedon's thing?? I am a bit upset that I missed the Hobbits signing but I'm glad I missed it with the panel I enjoyed the most(well apart from the LOTR panel)...Joss talked all about Buffy, Angel, Spike, Faith, etc. It ROCKED! The entire trip alone was worth it just for that!
    Buffy was my favorite show and it's nice to know there are plans for future projects, cast members, etc. Or at least things he would LIKE to do. :D Con so rocked! I'm still giddy. I know, I know, I'm a cheeseball. :p
  6. DarthFeldman Jedi Master

star 4
    Im way more a cheeseball then you are.. I almost cried like a 12yr old school girl when Mark Hamill walked out at the panel..
  7. Darth_Greedo Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey darksider half the pics on that page dont work.
  8. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    I purchased Olivia's new artbook and had her sign it. I told her she was an inspiration and that I had just sold my first piece of work...she wrote Congratulations in the book...I was almost in tears.

Oh and George Perez patted me on the butt again this year...but nothing compares to what it coming tonight!!! Mwahaha
  9. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I almost asked Daniel Logan for a pic. He's such a cutie pie! He was so excited to be out on the floor goofing off with a lightsaber. It was cute. I did get that on tape and I got pics. That helps a little, right?

Oh and I want Jess & Sarah to know that I LOVE Faith. Angelina Smangelina. Bah. :p Eliza is a goddess. We are talking favorite character on Buffy (well her and Giles--Ripper Rules!), so for me to not go to her panel...that just shows how much I enjoyed spending time with you two! ;) :p My Harry Potter sisters. lol And mum is the word for next year's costume idea that I had, right? tee hee. We really need to make sure we do that because they are gonna look so wicked!

EDIT:

DIRECT FROM THE SITE:
    "Visit us next year!"
    July 22-25, 2004!

YAH!! JESS! You will be able to go to the party next year!! Woo hoo! Hobbits! Yippieee!!! :D
  10. DarkSiderSteve Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey darksider half the pics on that page dont work.

Weird, I just tried them and they all worked fine. It is geocities- prehaps some were down for brief spell.
  11. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    Great pics --I can't wait to see more!
  12. Palies Jedi Padawan

Darth Forbs and I have a bunch of pics too. We'll see if we can't get them online tonight and then post the link.
  13. sideshow212 Former RSA

star 4
    had a great time! :D

steve we definately need to hang out more! :)

i know IA has more pics to upload... ;)
  14. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Am watching my video and dl my pics as we speak. I figured might as well since I am exhausted but somehow can't sleep.

Only thing I missed was I should have gotten you guys in costume on tape. You know, like a full shot of everyone's costumes, front, back, sides, etc. Oh well. Next time.

I just need to figure out where I am going to host the pics from.
  15. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
  16. DarkSiderSteve Jedi Knight

star 2
    steve we definately need to hang out more!

I completely agree. Your humor alone is worth the trip. [face_laugh]
  17. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Dude. They have a pic of the Neo I met in the Hasbro action figure case. It says "I know kung fu" [face_laugh] Schweet.
  18. blackfeather Jedi Knight

star 3
    people need to post stories from the x-sanguin party...
  19. DarkSiderSteve Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yee haw! Im in the 501st pic. Too bad its way too small. I would love to have a bigger version.... :(
  20. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Apparently I didn't even NEED to take pictures at Con. The starwars.com ones are pretty much the same as mine. All the time I wasted taking pictures of the action figures and displays! ARGH! :p I could have been searching for Mark!
  21. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    Pics are up on the Brotherhood page...

freaksnightout.com

Nothings with our group though.... :(
  22. Kirana_T Jedi Master

star 4
    Pics

A few are of Disneyland. :)

Most of mine turned out either blurry or really dark (I haven't quite gotten the hang of my new, but extremely cheap digital camera yet :(), but here are some that turned out ok. (Some of the not-so-clear ones will actually look pretty cool once I mess with them a little. Stay tuned for "Sarah's Artsy Con Pics. Coming when I have time to play. :D)

Oh, yeah: According to Mugglenet, they didn't show any footage of Prisoner of Azkaban at the Warner Bros. presentation! It was an interview with the direction and Daniel Radcliffe (Harry), which didn't say anything we haven't already seen. Suddenly, I am not so angry at Halle Berry for making it impossible for me to get in. :D
  23. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    hey, DarkSiderSteve, just an FYI about your site:

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.
  24. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    my pics will be up hopefully before I go to bed...been busy scouring the brotherhood pics of frodo... :p
  25. DarkSiderSteve Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thats the drawback to free webspace. Only get so much data transfer per hour- or something like that. Should be back up in a little while.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.