main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Post count

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Master_Duron, Jul 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    That reminds me...

Have you ever heard of Corelle wear?

2. Master_Duron

Master_Duron Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2002
    ummmmmm no? ?[face_plain]

3. Sistine

Apr 28, 2002
    You more than likely have and just didn't know it. There were those white (sometimes colored with images) dish sets that everyone had in the 70's and early 80's.

The reason why these dishes sold so well was due to their being unbreakable. If you ever did drop one they were right they didn't break...they exploded.

Long windedness aside...
    in this there is a bad joke...where does Corelle wear come from? hhmmmm

4. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!
    Not because I know the joke, but because my mom has a set of the Corelle wear. Still. Yes, my brother dropped a plate on concrete and it didn't break. I still have yet to see one of them do so, but now that the word "explode" has come into play, I might just have to do some investigating next time I go up to SLC. :D

5. Mara_Jade_AZ

Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2002
    Sistine is right they don't break they do explode. My dog dropped a bone on a corelle bowl and it went kaplooie!

MJA

6. Sistine

Apr 28, 2002
    All that is left are these shards...small, dangerous and vicious...they lay in wait for months until you walk into the area barefoot and then BAM!!! it jumps out and gets your big toe. Let me tell ya' that stuff isn't fun to did out either.

Yes, my mother still has them too; she tried to pass them down to me... no no no!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.