main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Post-Dictionary leak poll: The mystery you want answered most in TLJ after reading?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Ender_and_Bean, Dec 7, 2017.

?

Which mystery do you hope is answered most in The Last Jedi?

1. A) I want to know more about the Prime Jedi and the start of the Jedi Order

11 vote(s)
    22.0%
  2. B) I want to know why Luke felt the need to leave and why he thinks the Jedi must end.

9 vote(s)
    18.0%
  3. C) I want to know why Kylo Ren and Rey have a unique Force connection.

8 vote(s)
    16.0%
  4. D) I want to know if Kylo ren and Rey form a temporary alliance or not and if so why.

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  5. E) I want to know why Snoke feels that only a Skywalker can kill Luke Skywalker.

2 vote(s)
    4.0%
  6. F) I want to know more about Rey's parents and what happened to them. Regardless of who they are.

8 vote(s)
    16.0%
  7. G) I want to know if Leia survives TLJ after the attack that robbed her of oxygen.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. H) I want to know if Kylo Ren kills the person who took the shot on Leia.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. I) If Snoke isn't the Prime Jedi I want to know more about him regardless.

2 vote(s)
    4.0%
  10. J) I want to know more about the Knights of Ren/Kylo's ambitions.

9 vote(s)
    18.0%
  1. Ender_and_Bean

Ender_and_Bean Chosen One star 6

May 19, 2002
    The visual dictionary was, and will probably be, the biggest leak of the week until actual reviews and legitimate accounts of the movie from people who've seen the film appear online.

Now that you've read the dictionary leak, which mystery do you hope is answered most?

2. cut-of-space

cut-of-space Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 29, 2017
    "I want to know why Luke felt the need to leave and why he thinks the Jedi must end."

There are a million questions in my mind, but I think this is the most important one. When this is answered I believe everything will start falling into place, a lot of the other questions are probably connected to it in some way. I can't wait until we see the bigger picture at work!

3. RokurGepta

RokurGepta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 23, 2010
    oh the weather outside is frightful
    but the fire is so delightful
    and since we’ve no place to go
    let it Snoke, let it Snoke, let it Snoke

Edit: yeah, I voted I) More about Snoke

4. MrElculver2424

MrElculver2424 Jedi Master star 4

May 11, 2014
    I just read the leak now...so...if you don't wanna know anything...don't read this...

Ahch-To has two suns? Is this for sure confirmed? I always wanted another planet in Star Wars to have 2...or maybe even 3 suns. I'll love this if it's true.

Xael likes this.
  5. Xael

Xael Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2015

I noticed that too! Looks like it :D I'm sure it'll make for some really nice parallels with Tatooine for Luke!

6. Eugene3

Eugene3 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2017
    Ach-To have two suns?Interesting...

7. Danfromumbrella

Danfromumbrella Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2014
    I wanted all of the above but settled for prime jedi. Too interesting not to want more.

KSennia and Trikuza23 like this.
  8. DreamingGod

DreamingGod Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2015
    According to a leak I read, Luke and Revan (!!!) share a connection?

Trikuza23 likes this.
  9. Ender_and_Bean

May 19, 2002
    I'm beyond excited. This is all shaping up to be one heck of an interesting tale.

10. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    B... not interested in the rest.

11. Ender_and_Bean

May 19, 2002
    Prime Jedi so far. Interesting.

12. Oryx-I

Oryx-I Force Ghost star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    Two suns. Are we going to hear again about the "son of the suns" part of the prophecy with a different interpretation ?

13. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    I wanna know how Maz got Luke's Lightsaber.. Just because it seems to easy and lazy. Doubt we will though, far more important things that need explaining..

14. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I'm from Ireland and have walked up the steps at Ahch-To. We barely have 1 sun.

15. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    I agree. That's something that needs an explanation (on screen). Such as..
    Maz knows the Force. And helped Luke out his Temple, where the sabre was kept as a relic. And so on..

B99 likes this.
  16. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    they have a whole series of events that follows the history of the saber changing hands. they cut it out if tfa because it's not important to the story and makes the saber more of a character than the people. they'll probably make a comic out of it or something.

B99 likes this.
  17. ComfortablyNunb

ComfortablyNunb Jedi Master star 3

Nov 21, 2015
    I'm being presumptuous here, but the Visual Dictionary "confirmed" to me that Rian's new trilogy will be about the first Force users/Prime Jedi. To use an analogy...

In Greek mythology, before the Olympian gods (e.g. Zeus, Hera, Ares, Aphrodite), there were the Titans (e.g. Cronos, Atlas, Hyperion, Mnemosyne). I think Rian's trilogy will tell us about the Jedi equivalent of the Titans (of which Snoke is the last remaining one).

18. Grievpalpy75

Grievpalpy75 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 31, 2015
    Titans=Whills