Post here if you will get 2 Jorg Sacul figures-AND OPEN ONE!!

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by uruseiranma, Apr 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahawk12 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I can't see how they can mark you admission bagde and call it fair. If you didn't buy a three day pass but instead got three separate one day passes you could potentially get 6 figures. I don't think they will be able to limit it except by only allowing you to buy them 2 at a time. (ie per purchase) I just don't think that the badge thing would be considered fair. I know that I would have somethign to say about it anyway. But hey who knows what they will do.....But I do know that I will at least get two of the figures. If they let you, I will get only two more. Some one I know wants one. I would have no intentions of selling them on ebay for $$$$$.
  2. royalguard96 Jedi Knight

star 5
    I'll treat Commander Lucas - errr - Sacul, like every other figure I have. I will buy one, and.......OPEN IT!!!

[face_shocked]

;)
  3. DarthBrian Jedi Master

star 4
    "I can't see how they can mark you admission bagde and call it fair. If you didn't buy a three day pass but instead got three separate one day passes you could potentially get 6 figures. "

If somebody wants to spend an extra $25 so they can spend $40 on extra action figures, they're more than welcome in my opinion.
  4. ahawk12 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Yeah I would agree with you on that one. But I just don't want to feel like I can't do something nice for a friend b/c they are worried about scalpers buying up all the toys?? I am not opposed to the limits, just not sure that there is a fair way to enforce them. At least not an easy one. But yeah if they wanted to spend the extra $$ on the extra tickets, then let 'em do it I guess. And I also know that everything in this world is not fair. So if I have to live with just two figures I will, and I will do it happily. At least I will get them.

5. DarthBrian Jedi Master

star 4
  6. Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus

star 5
    OF COURSE I'm going to open him!!
    Just another Rebel Target for the Imperial War Machine!!
  7. Darth Maul 1277 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I'm going to get 2 and open 1 or maybe put one up on ebay NOT FOR SALE but for trade for a toy fair vader. We had one in the cart and the site crashed and I missed out. Then I called the fan club and they told me to call back a week later and theyd have one. I spent 3 hrs on hold and never got one. I HAVE to get a toy fair vader. If i have to put a jorg sacul up to get one so be it
  8. SWFanGirlfriend Jedi Youngling

As with all my "collectibles" I open the good guys and let the bad guys rot in their packages. That way they can't hurt my favorite characters. I'm definitely going to open mine. Why wouldn't you?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.