main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic Post how your day went right here !

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Grand-Admiral_Stan, Mar 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2003
    hey guys... sorry it has been a while since i last posted... my past couple of days has been cool... thursday was my birthday (im 24 now), so i didnt have that much time to do much that day (asside going to the toy store for the hockey player... to get a new goalie cage for my helmet... i took a slapshot right off the face mask... that was moving quite fast, and well, it broke... lol), then earlier today i went golfing..., shot well... and when i got home, i crashed for a bit (since i had been up for nearly 24 hours).
    so, yeah... im doing alright.
    i had a game on wednesday night... in a very competitive mens league... and for those of you who have watched me play for bethany, you may be surprised by the fact that, i only let up 3 goals in the game... (for those of you that have NOT seen me play... it isnt a matter that i sucked at bethany... it is a matter of bethany's defence is non-existant, and i rather commonly took 50-70 shots per game). so, yeah, i am doing a lot better now... lol. (goes to show you why goalies rather respect and hold dear to them a good defenceman).

2. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Atty: Do you get a ceremony?

3. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    LOL @ Spanky...

Was Orange Karrot diving into the goalie net not enough for ya? ;)

4. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2002
    today was amazing, i slept over at my buddies so that i could play my drums all day the church, well i played till i was too tired to play anymore than i went back to my friends house and we watched lotr, FOTR extended, part 2, and then i went home, it was great ! -

5. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    Doy: well, this Wednesday is honours ceremony. im either getting gold or silver. if i get gold, i'll have gotten all golds and get a plaque, too. :)

6. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Cool. They didn't even acknowledge our middle school graduation. :p

7. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    well dont you suck. :p

8. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
    Doy, What grade are you in?

9. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL...haven't you been keeping up, Jon? ;)

She's graduating this year...

10. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    So that puts me in grade 12. :p

11. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    LOL @ tammy LOLing @ me... yeah, he did do that quite a bit... when he wasnt pretending he was a figure skater (which, he did a lot).

12. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    my day was alright i suppose... i didnt do much of anything... went for a ride on my dads bike... which made my yearning to get one that much stronger.

13. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    I'm writing a letter to a grade five kid who has better penmanship than me.

And I finished writing that infernal lightsaber duel! Now I just have to type it!

14. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    My hand writing is atrocious. LOL

15. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jobi-wan-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2003
    I wasn't here on monday to tell you about this but it was awsome the day went perfect all day then i got to go to youth group (big bounus) and when we were there we endid up playing capture the flag thats were it got really fun we were playing the way the its more like tag cus we were in a gravle parking lot so me and me friend (some of the fastest kids there) were on the same team so we split up he ran for the flag i gard our's from frontline well I'm standing there someone equolly as fast as me runs as fast as they can to the flag i run after him of course and i didnt think i could catch up so i decide to dive(please dont try at home on gravle like i did)Yes i stand victoriouse but what happend was i dove for him end up glanceing off of him (that was enough to tag him and get him out) hitting the ground barrel rolling (everyone thought it was like on the movies)bounce back up to perfect stand still and it didnt evan hurt ..... then
    but when we got back inside it stung sooooo bad and then i found out we might be going to play basketball with some of the youth group on friday on a good court that that has two nets(our youth group only has one net)so all around it was one of the best days ever.

16. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    That's awesome, Jobi!

LOL...for movie-type stuff, you should have seen some of my softball plays! Nothing like playing first base, diving on the ground to catch the ball, then flinging yourself in the direction of first base, stretching out your arm and tagging the base with the ball, and getting the person out!

Tammy [face_love] softball!

17. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jobi-wan-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Lol yeah it's fun to do movie type stuff by acsadent or on purpose but it's cooler by acsadent.

18. JacensGirl

JacensGirl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2003
    DOY: [face_shocked] I forgot all about the letter! [face_blush] I better get right on it and hope Ms. Arsenault's not gonna bite my head off tomorow!

19. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    Okay, so yesterday night was the awards night ceremony at me school. It's basically this: they give you a medal (bronze, silver or gold) if your marks are high enough to get them.

Anyways, i was getting gold, and a plaque because i achieved gold all three years in junior high (i'm a geek, i know. [face_blush] )

Anyways, i had accepted my medal graciously onstage, and (because i'm "rebellious") decided to jump offstage, rather than take the stairs. But i didn't see my math teacher down below until i was about to jump. I madly changed direction at last second and fell on the floor. In front of EVERYONE.

Luckily, i had learned a secret. Laugh, and thye laugh with you. otheriwse, they laugh at you. so i laughed at myself. :D

anyways, theres more to the story but its my Grandmas birthday and i gotta go see her. cya later!

ps... Vote AT...

20. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL! Oh, Adam! That's so terrible and funny at the same time! [face_laugh]

As long as you weren't hurt.

And congrats on the gold! That's awesome! :D

Today is great! I have MSN now, cause we have an old computer hooked up! Woohoo!!!

21. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    i'm clumsier that Jar-Jar Binks. No joke.

22. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    My day: went the eye doctor...spent the day exhausted...no sleep last night.

23. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Yesterday I went to a luncheon with the mayor because I was being given an award for academic achievement. (Atty, I am geekier! Geekier than though! :p) I went up to receive it, and I had a mouthful of cookie. I have a picture, if Derek will host for me.

And I can out-clutz you too. :p Today I was going up on stage in theatre arts, and decided to jump and roll up. The effect was ruined when my glasses flew off and landed at the bottom of the stairs. :p

24. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    DOY: highly unlikely. I'm so much of a geek i gave away my free ticket ot tonights high school dance. and us middle shoolers have to sneak into those!

today's events:

I got elected as class representative next year in high school (yippy! go me!). they announced it offically at the dance tonight, but - as stated above - i didn't go, but i found out this morning in school, anyways.

i also got a picture of me taken for this years yearbook, which looks geeky as hell, because i have marker and stciker-stars all over my face. Beat that DOY.

after school we bought exlax to feed to a friend. We put it in a bottle of cream soda and said they were skittles when a friend dranks it.
    Then we went to my place and got to talking about how advil (or tlyenol?) mixed with coke is supposed to give you a buzz. So we decided to try it, but instead of crushing up painkillers and putting them in (only fools do pills :p ) we crushed up more exlax, and gave it to the same guy.

He wouldnt drink it, not believeing us, so to prove that it was okay i drank half of his glass (and it's slowly starting to kick in). He dranks the rest.

He's had three and a half of them. [face_devil]

Now if you'll excse me, i'm gonna go crap my brains out.

25. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
    Atty Thats huge, how is the guy feeling? And yes STL, i am quilty of not keeping up or reading everypost. Thats cool doy, how does it feel to be graduating, and what did you do to meet that mayor? thats pretty sweet. Well my day has been sweet i went to another church today than my normal one, Devon Park Baptist. It was alright, there is this girl there thats interesting, i hope that it goes somewhere. After church i came home and watched the truman show, free download, then i read a book and slept, woke too late to go to church and now i am on the boards. !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.