main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic Post how your day went right here !

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Grand-Admiral_Stan, Mar 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramble_Boba

Ramble_Boba Jedi Master star 5

May 13, 2002
    Welcome friend of DOY. I'm the one she is in love with, I bet she can't stop talking about me

I can't actually tell you how my day went apart from well, but its late this side of the alantic so I need to sleep

2. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    Well, it was a good afternoon, but a crappy night.

I can't drive my car anymore. The brakepads are completely shot. I can't even get to church tomorrow. What makes it worse is that I'm supposed to meet my family in Bangor, Maine on Thursday, when they fly up for grad, but I don't even have a car to do it in, because I barely even have a dollar (literally), let alone a couple hundred to fix brakepads!

I think I need to go to sleep very badly. I hope I wake up tomorrow and things look better than now. :(

3. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    *hugs Tammy*

Our last performance went quite well. I have to work for the first time in two weeks today. :p

Rambles, you behave. :p

4. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Thanks, DOY. When we were driving back from Fundy yesterday, we took the way through Moncton, and we stopped in at your McDonald's. I wasn't sure if you were working or still had one night of the play left. Oh, well.

Well, things are going better. I'm sick and sore as hell today, from all the climbing and stuff we did, but on the up side, I have a car to get to Bangor with! Well, kinda. My friend gets her new car tomorrow, and even though she can't go to Bangor, she'll let Ryan drive it (since they're both NB residents)...so as long as he will do that, I can go meet my family!! :D

5. JacensGirl

JacensGirl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2003
    Man this day sucks! i went to my cast party last night (which was lots of fun! right DOY?) so I didn't get up in time for church and my mom is going to kill me when she gets home and shes gonna kill me again cause i missed catechism yesterday to ride my horse. and i have a major project due thursday and I'm just starting now. I'm stressed to the core!

And sorry to disapoint you Rambles but DOY only mentioned you once when I asked her to tell me about some of the people on this forum. :p

6. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    And sorry to disapoint you Rambles but DOY only mentioned you once when I asked her to tell me about some of the people on this forum.

LOL @ Rambles! Looks like your love is unreturned, Snuggles. ;)

7. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    Didn't do much today. Watched movies, went shopping, then came back and watched TPM for the hell of it. Then came online.

8. jedi_j76

jedi_j76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    Today was bad. I wrote an essay, did a ton and a half of physics and other nothing crap.

9. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    And now I'm writing an article for the Quiddich World Cup. :p

10. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    I worked for the first time in two weeks yesterday. A busy six hour shift. Jeff would be working. :p

11. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Got your life back, did ya ;)

My day hasn't ended yet, but I've got a busy slate a head of me. I have an interview after lunch. And I'll most likely spend the rest of the day writing up the script.

I have three different stories to cover this week. I'm gonna be busy :D

12. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Sounds fun, Tara. :)

I had an exam this morning, and this afternoon I'm going in to go over my resume and application with my faculty advisor...the rest of the day is spent packing and cleaning!!

13. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    when are you officially done, Tammy?

14. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    not yet...I have two exams tomorrow

After my 2:30pm exam tomorrow, I will be officially done with school [face_plain]

I will be wearing all black tomorrow in mourning...It doesn't matter how much I complain, I really do love school! I can't believe it's over!!!! :_|

Guess it's a good thing I'm gonna be teaching it, huh? :D

15. JacensGirl

JacensGirl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2003
    really? r u gonna be a teacher? thats cool! I'm hoping to work for the CIA someday! :)
    [face_mischief]

my day went pretty good but slow and am mad at my mom for not letting me watch ANH last night on TV.

16. goblindork

goblindork Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2003
    tammy is gonna be the best teacher!!!!
    pesonaly
    *try to hide snichering with hand over mouth*
    i am finelly done with all my stupid exams, but wish to God that that was were all my stress was coming from.

17. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Well, chances are, Gloria, that we will have the car running by Monday, so you can still get to the airport! But I know what you mean. At least the exams part is out of your way. :D

Great to see you finally posting on the ACG! :)

18. Ramble_Boba

Ramble_Boba Jedi Master star 5

May 13, 2002
    I was back at college again today, had to wait around 3 hours for me lesson though :( need to learn how to drive again, and get me car fixed from when I got over friendly with a tree :(

Did nothing in lesson anyway, I was to tired!

It's ok, DOY is trying to control her love for me because I am so far away, but I know she can't control her love

19. goblindork

goblindork Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2003
    thank God!!

that was one of the many things on my mind yesterday!

tammy you are the greatest!!!
    @-<-

20. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Snuggles, you're one of a kind. Give it up.

21. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    i dyed my hair blonde today. first time i ever died it at all.

22. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    That's cool, Atty!

Today, I spent waiting for the schoolboard to call me and for a bunch of school principals to call back. You have any idea how boring this place is during the day. :p

23. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
  24. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    What was your hair colour before?

25. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    brown...ish.

Thread Status: