main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Post NJO Question

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Brndn0125, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brndn0125

Brndn0125 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2003
    First of all what do you all think will happen in the post NJO era? Second, I am not a big reader. But i want to be, so i am picking out the books i feel i need to read. Do you think i could skip the NJO and understand what is going on. I mean i know that Luke and mara are married and that they have a son named Ben. I know that Chewbacca died. I know that Anakin died. And that Jace was inprisoned and Jaina turned to the dark side for a little while. And i know an alien race called the Yuuzhan Vong who are from another galaxy and the force has no effect on them has come to the star wars galaxy and reek havok on the galaxy. And i know that they took over Crouscant. So do you think i need to read it to continue on to the post NJO novels?

2. dark_jedi666

dark_jedi666 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    You dont need to read it. But I feel you will enjoy the post NJO more if you do read the NJO novels.

3. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    I think you definitely need to read the NJO books. You have the major events down, but the majority of the storytelling is in the details. I think reading the NJo books will make you post-NJO reading experience better.

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    It's difficult to say without having the post-NJO books out yet, since we have no way of knowing how much it links to the NJO series.

I'd say it'd likely be a good idea to read the NJO first though- roughly 20 books of storyline spanning 5 years would probably be difficult to gloss over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.