main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Post NJO-Sith

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Lord Vivec, Jun 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    In the Star Wars Wilipedia, it says:

"Following the Yuuzhan Vong War, however, Jedi Master Kyle Katarn encountered a Force-strong Yuuzhan Vong female in the mysterious Cloak of the Sith region of the galaxy, where it was rumored that post-Palpatine Sith still lived. Powerful though she was, Kyle sensed an even darker hand behind her training. Ominously, this Yuuzhan Vong apparently had a Master."

Anyone have a clue as to what that is? Is it true? Post what you think here.

2. masterskywalker

masterskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 2, 2001
    Possibly setting up the Sith Yuuzhan Vong in Star Wars: Legacy. Hinting at the fact there may be some small, isolated surviving followers of the Sith teachings.

3. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    That bit of nonsense comes from a Wizards of the coast story seed, I believe. As such, we have no closure whatsoever on this, from how she got access to the Force, to who trained her, to whether she's still at large. Very lame.

4. masterskywalker

masterskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 2, 2001
    So you're saying Yuuzhan Vong Sith just pop out of nowhere like in Legacy?

5. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    Yeah, its never really explained where she came from, appearently. Might be a Yammosk-infused shaper like Onimi. That's all I can think of, at any rate.

6. Rohniss

Rohniss Jedi Padawan star 4

May 9, 2005
    It was widely speculated that a certian ex-emporer's hand trained Vongerella.. but thats all it was speculation.. as for the source R_T is right it was a WOTC adventure seeed.

7. Commander_Kayman

Commander_Kayman Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2006
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_TIE
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Legacybattle1.jpg

These are from the legacy comics,I guess. In the second image there are sith adepts......I guess[face_whistling]

8. J_K_DART

J_K_DART Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    It might be the case that by Legacy, Vong are no longer outside the Force.

9. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

Patience. The cues are there, subtle but scattered. In hindsight, as I did when finishing Rogue Planet, you'll understand how it's all right there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.