1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Sydney (19th-21st June), Perth (26th-28th April)

Oz Comic Con: Melbourne (27th-28th June), Brisbane (19th-20th September)

FF:SA post piccies of your costumes

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Nawara-Ven, Jan 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK1571 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I cant see much for one :p cant drive with it either, cant do work, ummm where do i stop... [face_laugh]
  2. Nawara-Ven Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have a pic of the 'other' ringwraith on my fridge......along with his 'elvish' wife.
    I also have an old old pic of myself with the other stormie - don't know which disc it's on, but when I find it I can post it....
    :)
    welcome back T-K, have a good time?
  3. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
    Hey, I still won.
    Got to spend an evening with old friends that I havent seen in ages.
    They finished FIFTH anyway......

Sith carry no-one to glory except themselves.
  4. Motherly_Princess Jedi Knight

star 1
    Those pet costumes are so cute!!!

I like the Darth VAder one followed by slave Leia
  5. DarkDisciple Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ha Ha I liked the toddler Yoda out fit, just the right height for the lil green guy!
  6. Nawara-Ven Jedi Knight

star 3
    does anybody know who makes those patterns? I want to get a hold of them.....Fox has a nephew who in 12 months time will look quite cute (and it'll annoy his mum) in them.
  7. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    It's at Rebelscum here but it doesn't say where you can get them....maybe email the poster and ask him I guess.
  8. Nawara-Ven Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks A-D - why didn't I think of that? Have done so now, hopefully they'll be easily available...
  9. DarkDisciple Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    well i should have some pic's of my lightsaber up soon. I finished the emmitter and switch assembly just working on the grip, had a few minor set backs but its comming along nicely, just need to by some more alluminium and poly pipe.

Has anyone else here attempted building their own saber would love to see some pic's?????
  10. Nawara-Ven Jedi Knight

star 3
    nah...I don't think that would be a wise thing for me to do - even a lightsabre that DOESN'T work would be a dangerous thing in my hands.

I do, however, have a force pike in our RPG - does that count? It's all a figment of my imagination though. Along with the twin vibroblades and blaster rifle I carry. And the attitude.
  11. DarkDisciple Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    cool how long have you been r.p.g'ing for?? i have quite a few of the source books and expansion modules. I used to G.m havent played for quite a while. Do you guys play very often???
  12. Nawara-Ven Jedi Knight

star 3
    the RPG began just before the old SW club, Parsec, fell apart. There's a small group of us who get together once a month (although it's been a bit on and off lately due to christmas and such) and have a heap of fun. We don't take it all too seriously. I guess it's been going for what, 3 years or so now......

my how time flies!! :D
  13. DarkDisciple Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hi being a newbie and all and not reading the rules (just coz im too damm lazy) i was wondering if there is some one who could help me in regards to links and stuff, im reffering to Ebay i just found a Saber hilt made by a guy in adelaide for sale (not me) and thought you guys might like to check it out. He can also make custom jobs. I just didnt wanna break any rules by posting a thread that im not allowed. so if your out there adalia i would love to know what the go is.

Cheers;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.