main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Post Pics Of Your Star Wars Collections Here!

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Jul 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    Sorry for all the trouble to view them, but Yahoo groups is a free service, you can't beat FREE

Free only because of all the damned ads you have to endure on Yahoo! Groups. Clubs was so much better, I used to participate in a few, even ran 2 of them. But then everything went to Groups, and I stopped going eventually. I really, REALLY hate Groups!!! (Thanks for the rant time)

2. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    *&^%*(& yahoo peice of (*^^&!

3. DarksiderGeorge

DarksiderGeorge Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2002
    Jirin , If you would be so kind as to scan them for me, although since those pics were taken, the collection is even BIGGER!!! Perhaps, it would be best to take new pics and scan those???

4. Jirin_Raman

Apr 6, 2002
    I'm thinking it would be best to take new pics as well. Perhaps we can purchase some film, and use my camera to take some pics of both your collection, and then mine?

5. DarksiderGeorge

Apr 29, 2002
    Yep, lets do it, that may spark a "fad" of posting eh? [face_mischief]

6. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    well now that my car is paid off, i just want to fix it up a little, like a paint job and some new tires and rims... i'll be able to get a new digital camera, i think i will get the same one i had, since they will be cheaper now... i'll be able to take pics of all my cool star wars crap! woo hoo!

7. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Okay, I broke down and paid $30 today to get an online place to store pics. Here are a few pics of my star wars collection. These pics only show a small portion of my collection. The last picture is a shot of some of the Star Wars stickers on my car.

SW Room 1

SW Room 2

SW Room 3

SW Room 4

SW Room 5

Car Stickers

8. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    damn thats cool! i wish i had that much stuff... as for car stickers, i have one, its the jedi academy sticker, from disneyland... i'm planning to get a big imperial logo on my back windsheild, and i want to get a custom liscence plate that is star wars related somehow... i also saw a really cool darth maul head sticker that would look cool, since my car is black, and i'm getting it repainted high glass black... sweet... maybe even a red racing stripe!

9. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    nice collection there Mara! my collection is VERY small compared to that. but hey, you gotta start somewhere.

10. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    i am into the 'unleashed' figures now, i love them! i so far have anakin, padme, and vader, and i got maul from ebay a couple days ago, and i'm getting the jango real soon... i will have pictures soon! hehe

11. Jirin_Raman

Apr 6, 2002
    Jedi-Finney & jedivalens,

Are you guys seeing the latest wave of 3 3/4" figs hit the Fresno stores yet? (Tusken Attack Anakin) Just curious, in case some pre-meeting shopping is in order! [face_blush]

12. Jirin_Raman

Apr 6, 2002
    Finney,

Are you having trouble finding the Unleashed Jango, are have you just not bought it yet? If you can't find in Fresno, I can buy it for you here in Merced. We have them at TRU. LMK.

13. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    no i'm not having trouble fining it, i am just trying to get it at a cheaper price on eBay, like for a loose one, since i am opening them and displaying them... as for the 3 3/4 figs, our target has crap! we havent got anything since like 2 months ago when we got 80 cases of the mace and jango... but i have seen the tatooine anakin at kabees...

14. Jirin_Raman

Apr 6, 2002
    Coolness. I just wanted to clarify, because you helped me out before.

15. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    yeah and i'll do so again if we get any of the figures you want...

16. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    there is a wallyworld down the street from that b&n we are meeting at... they usually get some of the newer figures...

17. Jirin_Raman

Apr 6, 2002
    Thanks for the offer again, dude. That KB you mentioned having the Tusken Attack Anakin figs.........

.....when did you last check over there? Maybe they'll still have them this weekend. ?[face_plain]

18. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    Finney and I were at the KB store just yesterday. they had the Anakin Tusken Attack. it looked pretty damn cool too. i didnt get it though cause i was looking to buy the Unleashed Padme (which is awesome BTW!)

19. DarksiderGeorge

Apr 29, 2002
    "Tuskin Attack" Anakin is on MY list as well....

20. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    i still dont know why all the anikins have that light brown, blondish hair, it bugs me! anyways it is definitly the coolest anakin figure, besides the unleashed one that is...

21. Jedi-Stalker

Jedi-Stalker Jedi Master star 1

Apr 27, 2001
    dang it, just when i get the money for a new digital camera, i have to get new tires for my car, and pay my insurance... crap on a stick!

22. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    That does suck about your tires man!
    I'll be running around today and I think I'm gonna check out Wal-Mart, they usually have the newer figures.

23. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    check out the sticker i got for my car! [image=http://home.attbi.com/~jedi-stalker/stalker.jpg]

24. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ *screams* [face_shocked] Oh no! It's the Jedi-Stalker, run for your lives everyone!

:confused: Ummm... wouldn't the Jedi Stalker = Jango Fett? He definitely stalked Jedi as did Boba.

25. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    yeah but i like darth homer, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.