main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Post-ROTS hardcover in February 2006 and Sith era hardcover in October 2006

Discussion in 'Literature' started by THRAWN007, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THRAWN007

THRAWN007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 3, 2002
    I just found out on TOS' VIP message threads from Sue Rostini that in February 2006 there will be a hardcover set after ROTS and of course the first Post-NJO hardcover of the 9 book series will be out in June'06 and there will be a Sith era hardcover in October 2006.

What will the post-ROTS hardcover be about? Will it be a Darth Vader novel focusing on him hunting down the Jedi? And of course the Sith era hardcover will be about the Sith between 4000 and 1000 years before TPM. Will there be any space battles in the Sith era books?

2. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    lets hope so, all we have of that era are comics and stuff like in Jedi Academy trilogy and i,Jedi.

i'm personally looking forward to the purge, i hope tyhey do it good because just jedi sying is going to be way too dark

3. Zinergy

Zinergy Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2004
    Great news! Thanks for sharing the info!

4. Raven

Raven Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 5, 1998
    I'm really hoping for a Revan story...

5. Zinergy

Zinergy Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2004
    What about a Raven story?

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

6. j_hewlett

j_hewlett Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2004
    I think i remember reading that a post-ROTS book, set just days or weeks after ROTS will have some characters from MedStar in it, for a while I though it would be the clone that gets some page time in there (I forget his designation, 914 was it?) but then he was killed off, so I think it has to be Jos, maybe Bassis getting hunted down and killed turns to her friends from RMSU-7 for help and they get caught up in the mix, as a guess, if that was the case I'd say it'd be Jos & Tolk (if she's not the spy, hope hope) maybe it'll be I Five, i can't see him getting killed off in Jedi Healer. Thoguh, all his talk about corage, maybe he'll go.

7. Tam_Elgrin

Tam_Elgrin Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2004
    Come on Del Rey, give us an Arden Lyn novel in the Sith Era! You know you want to! :D :D :D

8. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    Arden Lyn and Durge!

9. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    JJ: No!

JB

p.s. Well Lyn, don't know enough of her unless she was Teras Kasi game but definitely no durge!

10. Esplin9466

Esplin9466 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    Well Lyn, don't know enough of her unless she was Teras Kasi game but definitely no durge!

Sadly, James's fantasy is impossible in any case; Xendor wouldn't have stood for it. ;)

11. QuentinGeorge

QuentinGeorge Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 12, 2003
    Actually a young Durge would fit in well with a novel set in the Kaan-Darth Bane-Lord Hoth Sith War.

12. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    Hardcovers. Can hardly contain my glee.

And quite a few of them. Well, how else can they recoup the money spent on buying the new contact, mmm? Nice pricey hardcovers, that are suppose to sell for $40 here but some places will actually go for $60.

[face_laugh]

13. QuentinGeorge

Dec 12, 2003
    Where do you see SW hardcovers in Australia for $60? My local bookstore has Survivor's Quest for $25...but I'm not a Zahn fan, so its staying there, unloved...

14. Darth_Hydra

Darth_Hydra Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 14, 2001
    Sounds interesting but I'll be waiting for the paperback versions to come out.

15. Excellence

Jul 28, 2002
    Quentin, some stores are reportedly selling them at $60, when it should be $40. This infidelity began when Destiny's Way came out in hardcover, going by the posts I observed here.

16. QuentinGeorge

Dec 12, 2003
    This infidelity began when Destiny's Way came out in hardcover, going by the posts I observed here.

Infidelity?! Whoah, you go to some interesting bookstores...

17. Excellence

Jul 28, 2002
    I don't understand what you meant by that. The info I got was readily available from the Aust book search thread, and comments here the other year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.